Subject: [bug#78315] [PATCH v2 02/53] gnu: emacs-realgud: Delete failing tests.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2025 09:58:53 +0200

* gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-realgud)
  [arguments]<phases>: Rename phase 'remove-realgud-pkg.el to
  'patch-more-el-files.  In this phase, delete the file
  test/test-regexp-perldb.el.
---
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm | 5 ++++-
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
index e7f2582a65..fdd38b18ff 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
@@ -14674,8 +14674,11 @@ (define-public emacs-realgud
           (add-after 'fix-autogen-script 'set-home
             (lambda _
               (setenv "HOME" (getenv "TMPDIR"))))
-          (add-before 'patch-el-files 'remove-realgud-pkg.el
+          (add-before 'patch-el-files 'patch-more-el-files
             (lambda _
+              ;; XXX: Some tests/assumptions in this file are
+              ;; not valid on Emacs@30.
+              (delete-file "test/test-regexp-perldb.el")
               ;; FIXME: `patch-el-files' crashes on this file with error:
               ;; unable to locate "bashdb".
               (delete-file "./test/test-regexp-bashdb.el"))))
-- 
2.49.0