Subject: Re: [bug#78315] [PATCH 52/53] gnu: emacs-chess: Use elpa-directory.

From: Ian Eure <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2025 09:33:42 -0700

Hi Nicolas,

Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]> writes:

> * gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-chess)[arguments]<phases>: 
> Use
> elpa-directory.

This one also fails to build because of a broken input:

sha256 hash mismatch for 
/gnu/store/rr3mgw0ybf2q23bh5yz079gwz8xrwrc0-chess-2.0.5.tar:
  expected hash: 
  1a4iwjdh6k348df6qywjws9z9f862d62m0b2sz57z4xhywiyxpr7
  actual hash: 
  0dgmp7ymjyb5pa93n05s0d4ql7wk98r9s4f9w35yahgqk9xvqclj
hash mismatch for store item 
'/gnu/store/rr3mgw0ybf2q23bh5yz079gwz8xrwrc0-chess-2.0.5.tar'

Not sure if we want to fix those issues or not.  The Emacs package 
changes look fine to me.

  -- Ian