Subject: Re: bug#7830: Kernel Problem on Debian Lenny

From: Eric Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 11:19:01 -0700

On 01/12/2011 08:54 AM, Guillaume LAPORTE wrote:
> Hi,
> 
>  
> 
> After looking on the web I need your help for a Kernel problem on a Debian
> Lenny virtual machine

Thanks for the report.  However:

You have reached the GNU Coreutils mailing list.  The GNU Coreutils
are the basic file, shell and text manipulation utilities of the GNU
Operating System.  You can learn more about GNU Coreutils here:

  http://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/

The GNU Coreutils are part of the GNU Operating System.  You can learn
more about the GNU Project here:

  http://www.gnu.org/

But you are asking about a kernel issue.  I am sorry but this is the
wrong mailing list.  We are unable to help you here.

-- 
Eric Blake   [email-masked]    +1-801-349-2682
Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org