Subject: Kernel Problem on Debian Lenny

From: "Guillaume LAPORTE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 16:54:54 +0100

Hi,

After looking on the web I need your help for a Kernel problem on a Debian
Lenny virtual machine

I've got the following error :

[108341.247332] INFO: task nrpe:20147 blocked for more than 120 seconds.

[108341.247405] "echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hung_task_timeout_secs" disables
this message.

[108341.247673] INFO: task xe-update-guest:20151 blocked for more than 120
seconds.

[108341.247688] "echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hung_task_timeout_secs" disables
this message.

[108341.247917] INFO: task nrpe:20155 blocked for more than 120 seconds.

[108341.247929] "echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hung_task_timeout_secs" disables
this message.

[108341.248154] INFO: task nrpe:20184 blocked for more than 120 seconds.

[108341.248167] "echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hung_task_timeout_secs" disables
this message.

[243397.049770] INFO: task psql:14297 blocked for more than 120 seconds.

[243397.049839] "echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hung_task_timeout_secs" disables
this message.

[243397.050105] INFO: task xinetd:14302 blocked for more than 120 seconds.

[243397.050119] "echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hung_task_timeout_secs" disables
this message.

I give you some technical information about my platform

Virtual Machine on error 

idefix:~# uname -srv

Linux 2.6.32-4-686-bigmem #1 SMP Tue Apr 6 15:25:34 UTC 2010

The Virtual Machine is running over a XenServer 5.6.

Thanks for your help.

Guillaume LAPORTE