Subject: [bug#78267] [PATCH 1/2] gnu: imhex-pattern-language: Downgrade dependency.

From: Greg Hogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2025 18:09:54 +0000

* gnu/packages/hexedit.scm (imhex-pattern-language)
[native-inputs]: Replace fmt-11 with fmt-10.

Change-Id: I8e9c51c3f5f2127bd4c663227dd0b4145e2d2c4f
---
 gnu/packages/hexedit.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/hexedit.scm b/gnu/packages/hexedit.scm
index 0ab684ded1..74d2454589 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/hexedit.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/hexedit.scm
@@ -212,7 +212,7 @@ (define-public imhex-pattern-language
               (with-directory-excursion "../source"
                 (invoke "python3" "tests/integration/integration.py"
                         "../build/cli/plcli")))))))
-    (native-inputs (list cli11 gcc-14 fmt-11 nlohmann-json python))
+    (native-inputs (list cli11 gcc-14 fmt-10 nlohmann-json python))
     (home-page "https://imhex.werwolv.net")
     (synopsis "Pattern language used by the ImHex Hex Editor")
     (description "This package provides a C-like domain-specific language used
-- 
2.49.0