Subject: bug#78259: callproc.c undeclared function

From: badli al rashid <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2025 09:13:50 +0800

Please find the attach.

configure:33844: result: yes
                                                           configure:33850:
checking for posix_spawn_file_actions_addchdir
                                          configure:33850: gcc -o conftest
-O0 -g3 -pthread -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/librsvg-2.0 -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/cairo -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/libxml2 -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/pango-1.0 -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/harfbuzz -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/pango-1.0 -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/fribidi -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/harfbuzz -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/glib-2.0 -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/cairo -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/freetype2 -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/libpng16 -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/pixman-1 -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/cairo -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/freetype2 -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/libpng16 -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/pixman-1       conftest.c -lsqlite3
-lX11   -L/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib -lcairo >&5
                                                     ld.lld: error:
undefined symbol: posix_spawn_file_actions_addchdir
                                             >>> referenced by
conftest.c:285
 /data/data/com.termux/files/usr/tmp/conftest-987b5e.o:(main)
                                           gcc: error: linker command
failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
                                configure:33850: $? = 1

                configure: failed program was:

configure:33850: result: no
                                      configure:33856: checking for
posix_spawn_file_actions_addchdir_np
       configure:33856: gcc -o conftest  -O0 -g3 -pthread -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/librsvg-2.0 -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/cairo -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/libxml2 -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/pango-1.0 -isyste
m /data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/harfbuzz -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/pango-1.0 -is
ystem /data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/fribidi -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include -isystem /
data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/harfbuzz -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/glib-2.0 -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/cairo -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/freetype2 -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/libpng16 -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/pixman-1 -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/cairo -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/freetype2 -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/libpng16 -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include -isystem
/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/pixman-1       conftest.c -lsqlite3
-lX11   -L/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib -lcairo >&5
 configure:33856: $? = 0
                                      :

Sent from Gmail

On Tue, May 6, 2025, 03:30 badli al rashid <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> i could not find it.
>
> ~/emacs.git $ cat config.log | grep func_posix_spawn_file_actions_addchdir
> ac_cv_func_posix_spawn_file_actions_addchdir='no'
> ac_cv_func_posix_spawn_file_actions_addchdir_np='yes'
>
>
> Sent from Gmail
>
> On Mon, May 5, 2025, 23:35 Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> > From: badli al rashid <[email-masked]>
>> > Date: Mon, 5 May 2025 21:35:25 +0800
>> > Cc: [email-masked]
>> >
>> > is this the test you are refering to ?
>> > ac_cv_func_posix_spawn_file_actions_addchdir='no'
>> > ac_cv_func_posix_spawn_file_actions_addchdir_np='yes'
>>
>> No, to the test which looks similar to this:
>>
>>   configure:32705: checking for posix_spawn_file_actions_addchdir
>>   configure:32705: gcc -o conftest  -O2 -g3 -pthread -isystem
>> /usr/include/librsvg-2.0 -isystem /usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -isystem
>> /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -isystem /usr/include/libmount -isystem
>> /usr/include/blkid -isystem /usr/include/cairo -isystem
>> /usr/include/glib-2.0 -isystem /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include
>> -isystem /usr/include/pixman-1 -isystem /usr/include/uuid -isystem
>> /usr/include/freetype2 -isystem /usr/include/libpng16 -isystem
>> /usr/include/cairo -isystem /usr/include/glib-2.0 -isystem
>> /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include -isystem /usr/include/pixman-1
>> -isystem /usr/include/uuid -isystem /usr/include/freetype2 -isystem
>> /usr/include/libpng16       conftest.c -lsqlite3 -lX11   -lcairo >&5
>>   /usr/bin/ld: /tmp/cciOmqb6.o: in function `main':
>>   /home/eliz/git/emacs/trunk/conftest.c:300: undefined reference to
>> `posix_spawn_file_actions_addchdir'
>>   collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
>>   configure:32705: $? = 1
>>   configure: failed program was:
>>
>