Subject: 30.1; mouse-highlight variable does not work on macOS

From: Robert Morelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2025 12:19:34 -0600

According to the documentation for mouse-highlight, "If the value is an
integer, highlighting is shown only after moving the mouse, while
keyboard input turns off the highlight even when the mouse is over the
clickable text." This is not working, even if Emacs is started with
the --no-init option. I've checked with several independent builds on
macOS, versions 29 up to 30.1. I'm running macOS Sequoia 15.3.2.

Note that the problem is especially distracting in situations where a
"vertical list" is invoked by a keyboard action but the mouse cursor 
happens to be over an item of the list, in which case that item is

highlighted, but with no functional significance.

The specific context where this became problematic for me, is using 
Vertico, and other similar packages, but the problem manifests in plain 
Emacs with no third party packages installed.

It took me some time to recognize where the highlighting was coming
from, even though I'm an experienced Emacs user, because I normally use
"mouse avoidance" features of Emacs, so generally don't expect the
mouse, which I'm not often using, to affect how I interact with Emacs.
Me belief is that this issue would create even more confusion for a new
Emacs user.

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 2, aarch64-apple-darwin24.3.0, NS
appkit-2575.40 Version 15.3.1 (Build 24D70)) of 2025-03-13 built on
Mac-Mini-M1-2020
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2575
System Description: macOS 15.3.2

Configured using:
'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
--enable-locallisppath=/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp
--infodir=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.1/share/info/emacs
--prefix=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.1
--with-native-compilation=aot --with-xml2 --with-gnutls
--without-compress-install --without-dbus --without-imagemagick
--with-modules --with-rsvg --with-webp --with-ns
--disable-ns-self-contained 'CFLAGS=-O2 -DFD_SETSIZE=10000
-DDARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT -I/opt/homebrew/opt/sqlite/include
-I/opt/homebrew/opt/gcc/include -I/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/include'
'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/opt/sqlite/lib -L/opt/homebrew/lib/gcc/14
-I/opt/homebrew/opt/gcc/include -I/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/include''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
treemacs-icons-dired-mode: t
org-appear-mode: t
toc-org-mode: t
rainbow-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
centaur-tabs-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
auto-image-file-mode: t
mode-icons-mode: t
major-mode-icons-mode: t
all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
org-modern-indent-mode: t
org-indent-mode: t
TeX-PDF-mode: t
TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
marginalia-mode: t
vertico-mouse-mode: t
vertico-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode: t
treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
treemacs-follow-mode: t
treemacs-git-mode: t
treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: always
show-smartparens-global-mode: t
show-smartparens-mode: t
smartparens-global-mode: t
smartparens-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
magit-auto-revert-mode: t
key-chord-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
global-corfu-mode: t
corfu-mode: t
flyspell-mode: t
psession-mode: t
server-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
cua-mode: t
windmove-mode: t
auto-dim-other-buffers-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
prettify-symbols-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
auto-fill-function: #[128 \304\300\301#\207 [yas--auto-fill 
org-auto-fill-function :around nil apply] 5 advice]
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-dabbrev-code 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-dabbrev-code
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-tempo 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-tempo
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-gtags 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-gtags
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-cmake 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-cmake
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-capf 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-capf
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-dabbrev 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-dabbrev
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-autoloads 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-autoloads
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-etags 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-etags
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-semantic 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-semantic
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-ispell 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-ispell
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-keywords 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-keywords
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-clang 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-clang
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-abbrev 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-abbrev
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-pkg 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-pkg
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-yasnippet 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-yasnippet
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-template 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-template
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-nxml 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-nxml
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-css 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-css
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-oddmuse 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-oddmuse
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-files 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-files
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-bbdb 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-bbdb
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250421.152/company-tng 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/company-20250228.258/company-tng
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/corfu-20250422.745/corfu-info 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/corfu-20250419.530/corfu-info
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/corfu-20250422.745/corfu-pkg 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/corfu-20250419.530/corfu-pkg
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/corfu-20250422.745/corfu-echo 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/corfu-20250419.530/corfu-echo
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/corfu-20250422.745/corfu-autoloads 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/corfu-20250419.530/corfu-autoloads
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/corfu-20250422.745/corfu-indexed 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/corfu-20250419.530/corfu-indexed
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/corfu-20250422.745/corfu-popupinfo 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/corfu-20250419.530/corfu-popupinfo
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/corfu-20250422.745/corfu-history 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/corfu-20250419.530/corfu-history
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/corfu-20250422.745/corfu-quick 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/corfu-20250419.530/corfu-quick
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/corfu-20250422.745/corfu hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/corfu-20250419.530/corfu
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/embark-20250423.1650/embark-autoloads 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/embark-20250127.1315/embark-autoloads
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/embark-20250423.1650/embark-pkg 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/embark-20250127.1315/embark-pkg
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/embark-20250423.1650/embark-org 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/embark-20250127.1315/embark-org
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/embark-20250423.1650/embark 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/embark-20250127.1315/embark
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/flycheck-20250423.1305/flycheck-autoloads 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/flycheck-20250226.1541/flycheck-autoloads
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/flycheck-20250423.1305/flycheck-pkg 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/flycheck-20250226.1541/flycheck-pkg
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/flycheck-20250423.1305/flycheck-ert 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/flycheck-20250226.1541/flycheck-ert
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/flycheck-20250423.1305/flycheck-buttercup 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/flycheck-20250226.1541/flycheck-buttercup
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/flycheck-20250423.1305/flycheck 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/flycheck-20250226.1541/flycheck
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-x-icons 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-x-icons
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-grep 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-grep
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-tags 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-tags
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-fd hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-fd
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-packages 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-packages
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-regexp 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-regexp
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-elisp 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-elisp
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-bookmark 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-bookmark
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-epa hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-epa
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-font 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-font
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-find 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-find
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-locate 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-locate
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-files 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-files
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-adaptive 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-adaptive
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-occur 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-occur
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-imenu 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-imenu
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-help 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-help
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-ring 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-ring
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-sys hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-sys
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-easymenu 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-easymenu
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-misc 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-misc
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-eshell 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-eshell
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-buffers 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-buffers
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-command 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-command
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-dabbrev 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-dabbrev
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-net hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-net
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-utils 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-utils
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-global-bindings 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-global-bindings
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-man hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-man
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-external 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-external
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-semantic 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-semantic
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-mode 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-mode
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-pkg hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-pkg
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-id-utils 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-id-utils
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-x-files 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-x-files
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-autoloads 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-autoloads
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-eval 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-eval
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-types 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-types
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-for-files 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-for-files
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-info 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-info
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250425.721/helm-color 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-20250419.618/helm-color
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-core-20250423.1718/helm-core 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-core-20250411.545/helm-core
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-core-20250423.1718/helm-multi-match 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-core-20250411.545/helm-multi-match
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-core-20250423.1718/helm-lib 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-core-20250411.545/helm-lib
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-core-20250423.1718/helm-source 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-core-20250411.545/helm-source
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-core-20250423.1718/helm-core-pkg 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-core-20250411.545/helm-core-pkg
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-core-20250423.1718/helm-core-autoloads 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-core-20250411.545/helm-core-autoloads
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/leuven-theme-20250422.932/leuven-theme 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/leuven-theme-20250301.1634/leuven-theme
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/leuven-theme-20250422.932/leuven-dark-theme 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/leuven-theme-20250301.1634/leuven-dark-theme
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/leuven-theme-20250422.932/leuven-theme-autoloads 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/leuven-theme-20250301.1634/leuven-theme-autoloads
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/leuven-theme-20250422.932/leuven-theme-pkg 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/leuven-theme-20250301.1634/leuven-theme-pkg
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-mojo 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-mojo
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-fortran 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-fortran
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-xml 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-xml
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-cypher 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-cypher
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-csharp 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-csharp
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-erlang 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-erlang
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-credo 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-credo
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-iedit 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-iedit
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-haxe 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-haxe
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-dhall 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-dhall
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-terraform 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-terraform
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-yang 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-yang
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-volar 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-volar
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-lisp 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-lisp
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-awk 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-awk
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-clangd 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-clangd
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-purescript 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-purescript
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-pwsh 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-pwsh
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-rpm-spec 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-rpm-spec
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-elm 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-elm
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-actionscript 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-actionscript
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-angular 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-angular
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-sqls 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-sqls
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-nushell 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-nushell
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-html 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-html
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-roslyn 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-roslyn
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-glsl 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-glsl
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-camel 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-camel
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-solidity 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-solidity
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-nix 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-nix
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-mode-autoloads 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-mode-autoloads
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-typespec 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-typespec
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-verilog 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-verilog
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-gleam 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-gleam
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-autotools 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-autotools
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-dired 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-dired
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-earthly 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-earthly
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-javascript 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-javascript
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-steep 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-steep
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-hack 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-hack
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-vimscript 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-vimscript
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-vetur 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-vetur
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-clojure 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-clojure
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-lens 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-lens
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-protocol 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-protocol
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-nim 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-nim
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-inline-completion 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-inline-completion
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-pls 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-pls
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-modeline 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-modeline
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-marksman 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-marksman
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-gdscript 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-gdscript
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-postgres 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-postgres
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-sql 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-sql
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-cucumber 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-cucumber
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-yaml 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-yaml
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-roc 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-roc
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-eslint 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-eslint
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-mdx 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-mdx
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-matlab 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-matlab
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-magik 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-magik
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-toml 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-toml
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-rubocop 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-rubocop
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-solargraph 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-solargraph
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-bufls 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-bufls
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-fsharp 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-fsharp
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-trunk 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-trunk
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-ts-query 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-ts-query
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-ruby-lsp 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-ruby-lsp
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-dot 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-dot
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-tex 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-tex
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-zig 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-zig
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-idris 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-idris
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-vala 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-vala
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-nginx 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-nginx
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-jq 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-jq
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-hy 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-hy
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-dockerfile 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-dockerfile
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-wgsl 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-wgsl
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-perlnavigator 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-perlnavigator
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-rf 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-rf
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-ada 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-ada
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-meson 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-meson
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-completion 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-completion
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-vhdl 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-vhdl
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-lua 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-lua
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-prolog 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-prolog
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-kotlin 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-kotlin
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-nextflow 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-nextflow
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-perl 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-perl
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-elixir 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-elixir
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-emmet 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-emmet
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-sorbet 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-sorbet
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-copilot 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-copilot
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-asm 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-asm
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-golangci-lint 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-golangci-lint
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-bash 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-bash
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-ruby-syntax-tree 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-ruby-syntax-tree
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-ido 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-ido
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-svelte 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-svelte
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-pyls 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-pyls
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-sml 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-sml
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-beancount 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-beancount
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-fennel 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-fennel
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-markdown 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-markdown
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-astro 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-astro
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-cmake 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-cmake
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-ttcn3 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-ttcn3
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-ruff 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-ruff
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-mint 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-mint
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-openscad 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-openscad
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-tilt 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-tilt
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-ansible 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-ansible
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-ocaml 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-ocaml
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-headerline 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-headerline
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-icons 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-icons
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-pylsp 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-pylsp
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-jsonnet 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-jsonnet
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-kubernetes-helm 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-kubernetes-helm
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-racket 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-racket
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-semgrep 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-semgrep
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-groovy 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-groovy
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-move 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-move
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-qml 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-qml
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-d 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-d
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-remark 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-remark
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-mode 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-mode
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-c3 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-c3
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-php 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-php
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-css 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-css
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-graphql 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-graphql
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-semantic-tokens 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-semantic-tokens
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-json 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-json
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-go 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-go
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-crystal 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-crystal
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-diagnostics 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-diagnostics
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-v 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-v
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-futhark 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-futhark
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-typeprof 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-typeprof
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-rust 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-rust
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-cobol 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-cobol
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-r 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-r
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250424.918/lsp-mode-pkg 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/lsp-mode-20250414.812/lsp-mode-pkg
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/esxml-20250421.1632/esxml-query 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/esxml-20250418.1758/esxml-query
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/esxml-20250421.1632/esxml hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/esxml-20250418.1758/esxml
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/esxml-20250421.1632/esxml-autoloads 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/esxml-20250418.1758/esxml-autoloads
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/esxml-20250421.1632/esxml-pkg 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/esxml-20250418.1758/esxml-pkg
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/org-modern-20250422.2151/org-modern 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/org-modern-20250419.819/org-modern
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/org-modern-20250422.2151/org-modern-pkg 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/org-modern-20250419.819/org-modern-pkg
~/.config/emacs/lisp/org-modern-indent/org-modern-indent hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/org-modern-20250419.819/org-modern-indent
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/org-modern-20250422.2151/org-modern-autoloads 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/org-modern-20250419.819/org-modern-autoloads
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-status 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-status
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-autorevert 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-autorevert
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/git-commit 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/git-commit
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-core 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-core
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-blame 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-blame
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-refs 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-refs
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-fetch 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-fetch
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-reflog 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-reflog
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-sequence 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-sequence
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-subtree 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-subtree
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-pull 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-pull
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-autoloads 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-autoloads
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-submodule 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-submodule
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-merge 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-merge
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/git-rebase 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/git-rebase
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-wip 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-wip
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-bisect 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-bisect
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-patch 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-patch
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-repos 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-repos
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-tag 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-tag
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-sparse-checkout 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-sparse-checkout
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-pkg 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-pkg
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-transient 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-transient
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-base 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-base
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-apply 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-apply
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-commit 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-commit
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-remote 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-remote
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-bundle 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-bundle
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-push 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-push
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-clone 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-clone
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-extras 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-extras
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-git 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-git
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-diff 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-diff
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-margin 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-margin
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-worktree 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-worktree
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-dired 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-dired
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-branch 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-branch
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-stash 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-stash
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-bookmark 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-bookmark
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-ediff 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-ediff
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-files 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-files
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-mode 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-mode
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-log 
hides /Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-log
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-process 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-process
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-notes 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-notes
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-reset 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-reset
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250426.1033/magit-gitignore 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-20250419.829/magit-gitignore
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20250423.1314/transient-pkg 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20250418.2149/transient-pkg
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20250423.1314/transient 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20250418.2149/transient
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20250423.1314/transient-autoloads 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20250418.2149/transient-autoloads
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-hydras 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-hydras
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-peek-mode 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-peek-mode
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-core-utils 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-core-utils
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-faces 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-faces
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-themes 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-themes
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-icons 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-icons
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-rendering 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-rendering
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-annotations 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-annotations
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-dom 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-dom
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-tag-follow-mode 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-tag-follow-mode
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-file-management 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-file-management
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-treelib 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-treelib
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-mode 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-mode
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-fringe-indicator 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-fringe-indicator
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-visuals 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-visuals
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-interface 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-interface
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-bookmarks 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-bookmarks
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-compatibility 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-compatibility
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-project-follow-mode 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-project-follow-mode
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-customization 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-customization
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-macros 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-macros
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-logging 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-logging
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-persistence 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-persistence
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-header-line 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-header-line
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-extensions 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-extensions
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-diagnostics 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-diagnostics
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-filewatch-mode 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-filewatch-mode
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-workspaces 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-workspaces
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-mouse-interface 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-mouse-interface
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-follow-mode 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-follow-mode
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-pkg 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-pkg
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-tags 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-tags
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-autoloads 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-autoloads
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-async 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-async
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250423.2024/treemacs-scope 
hides 
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/treemacs-20250322.1303/treemacs-scope
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20250423.1314/transient 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/transient
/Users/robertmorelli/.config/emacs/elpa/eglot-1.18/eglot hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/progmodes/eglot

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug smartparens-ruby ruby-mode-expansions
ruby-mode perl-mode smartparens-javascript js-mode-expansions js
c-ts-common help-macro sql flyspell-correct-ivy flyspell-correct-ido
ob-applescript ob-applescript-autoloads cus-start avoid counsel swiper
treemacs-mouse-interface thunk ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util elp lsp-javascript lsp-html
find-file ido lsp-icons lsp-go lsp-completion lsp-semantic-tokens
helm-for-files helm-imenu semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag cedet async-package dired-async async-bytecomp finder
helm-bookmark helm-external helm-mode helm-misc helm-elisp helm-files
image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util
dired-x tramp trampver tramp-integration tramp-message tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs helm-buffers helm-tags helm-locate helm-eval helm-occur
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-x-icons helm-net helm-adaptive helm-info
helm-utils helm-types helm-help helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu
helm-core ert tempo make-mode etags fileloop company-dabbrev
company-template company loaddefs-gen tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode
mm-archive smartparens-c cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine org-archive org-duration
vertico-buffer vertico-grid latexenc goto-addr view evil-matchit-org
evil-matchit-simple timezone url-cache tabify org-capture wikinforg
wikinfo calc-menu calc-aent calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs epa-file
cal-move ivy ivy-faces colir helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib
cl-indent reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars
preview-dvisvgm preview tex-mode font-latex latex-mode-expansions latex
latex-flymake flymake tex-ispell tex-style misearch multi-isearch wdired
dired-aux treemacs-icons-dired dabbrev cape vertico-sort org-appear
toc-org ox-odt ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish
ox oc-basic disp-table ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader
range ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601
ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi rainbow-mode bind-chord which-key
display-line-numbers spaceline-all-the-icons
spaceline-all-the-icons-separators spaceline-all-the-icons-segments
memoize spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline delight
centaur-tabs centaur-tabs-interactive centaur-tabs-functions
centaur-tabs-elements rmm-org-accents-dark-theme rmm-tabs-theme
rmm-basic-theme recentf image-file image-converter
kaolin-valley-dark-theme kaolin-themes kaolin-themes-lib autothemer
lisp-mnt dracula-theme latex-pretty-symbols mode-icons major-mode-icons
all-the-icons-completion all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons org-modern-indent org-bookmark-heading org-chef
org-chef-kotikokki org-chef-basics-with-babish
org-chef-binging-with-babish org-chef-recipetin-eats
org-chef-jamie-oliver org-chef-bbc-good-food org-chef-bbc-food
org-chef-taste org-chef-wordpress org-chef-xiachufang org-chef-saveur
org-chef-nytimes org-chef-chef-koch org-chef-reluctant-gourmet
org-chef-serious-eats org-chef-marmiton org-chef-fine-cooking
org-chef-cultures-for-health org-chef-martha-stewart
org-chef-simply-recipes org-chef-genius-kitchen org-chef-json-ld
org-chef-24kitchen org-chef-edit org-chef-utils gnutls org-pomodoro
alert log4e notifications dbus xml gntp org-agenda org-tree-slide
org-download org-attach org-mouse org-mac-link org-goto ob-ditaa ob-js
ob-org ob-shell ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-perl ob-dot ob-latex ob-java
ob-sagemath ob-python smartparens-python python-el-fgallina-expansions
python sage-shell-mode deferred let-alist org-indent lsp-latex lsp-mode
lsp-protocol tree-widget spinner network-stream smartparens-markdown
markdown-mode tex texmathp auctex goto-chg marginalia embark-org
embark-consult embark ffap orderless vertico-mouse vertico-directory
vertico yasnippet undo-fu treemacs-tab-bar treemacs-magit
treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode vc-git treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags
xref project treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering
treemacs-annotations treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils
pfuture ht treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros
wordnut wordnut-history wordnut-u osx-dictionary define-word
nxml-mode-expansions rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap smartparens-html html-mode-expansions sgml-mode
facemenu dom nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok url-http url-auth url-gw nsm
smartparens-latex smartparens-config smartparens-org smartparens-text
smartparens loadhist insert-esv request rg files-x vc vc-dispatcher
rg-info-hack rg-menu rg-ibuffer rg-result wgrep-rg wgrep rg-history
rg-header ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs grep compile cus-edit
cus-load wid-edit mpv tq org-timer org-clock the-org-mode-expansions
org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline
avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-version org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-compat org-macs
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff diff-mode track-changes git-commit log-edit message
sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell pcomplete
comint ansi-osc magit-mode transient benchmark magit-git magit-base
magit-section format-spec cursor-sensor crm llama key-chord flx hydra lv
edmacro kmacro use-package-bind-key bind-key nerd-icons-corfu nerd-icons
nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon
nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon
nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon
nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon corfu bm amx
evil-matchit evil-matchit-sdk semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
flyspell-correct-popup popup flyspell-correct consult-flyspell consult
bookmark text-property-search pp compat flyspell ispell psession
frameset async helpful cc-langs cc-vars cc-defs imenu trace cl-print
edebug info-look help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs picpocket exif ewoc
dired dired-loaddefs embrace expand-region text-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-core expand-region-custom
ace-window avy diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
time-date auto-package-update easy-mmode move-text ls-lisp server
eshell-git-prompt savehist autorevert filenotify saveplace xr hl-line
delsel cua-base debug backtrace windmove auto-dim-other-buffers
face-remap flycheck ansi-color find-func f dash s exec-path-from-shell
use-package-ensure use-package-core all-the-icons-completion-autoloads
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons-nerd-fonts-autoloads
auctex-latexmk-autoloads auto-dim-other-buffers-autoloads
avk-emacs-themes-autoloads bind-chord-autoloads bm-autoloads
cape-autoloads centaur-tabs-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads comment-dwim-2-autoloads
company-box-autoloads company-autoloads consult-flyspell-autoloads
corfu-autoloads counsel-autoloads darkokai-theme-autoloads
diredfl-autoloads doom-themes-autoloads dracula-theme-autoloads
dumb-jump-autoloads eglot-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads embrace-autoloads eval-sexp-fu-autoloads
evil-matchit-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads fb2-reader-autoloads flx-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads flyspell-correct-helm-autoloads
flyspell-correct-popup-autoloads font-lock-profiler-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads helm-posframe-autoloads helm-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads insert-esv-autoloads ivy-posframe-autoloads
kaolin-themes-autoloads autothemer-autoloads key-chord-autoloads
kv-autoloads latex-pretty-symbols-autoloads leuven-theme-autoloads
lsp-docker-autoloads lsp-ivy-autoloads finder-inf lsp-latex-autoloads
consult-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads f-autoloads powerline comp comp-cstr cl-extra
help-mode warnings comp-run comp-common advice powerline-separators ring
color powerline-themes marginalia-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
mode-icons-autoloads monokai-theme-autoloads move-text-autoloads
mpv-autoloads neotree-autoloads nerd-icons-corfu-autoloads nov-autoloads
esxml-autoloads orderless-autoloads org-appear-autoloads
org-bookmark-heading-autoloads org-chef-autoloads org-download-autoloads
org-fragtog-autoloads org-link-beautify-autoloads org-mac-link-autoloads
org-modern-autoloads org-pomodoro-autoloads alert-autoloads
log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads org-rainbow-tags-autoloads
org-tag-beautify-autoloads org-tree-slide-autoloads
osx-dictionary-autoloads picpocket-autoloads popup-autoloads
popwin-autoloads preview-dvisvgm-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
projectile-autoloads psession-autoloads async-autoloads
qrencode-autoloads request-autoloads rg-autoloads
sage-shell-mode-autoloads rx smartparens-autoloads
spaceline-all-the-icons-autoloads memoize-autoloads spaceline-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads svg-tag-mode-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads treemacs-icons-dired-autoloads
treemacs-magit-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase transient-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads llama-autoloads treemacs-nerd-icons-autoloads
nerd-icons-autoloads treemacs-persp-autoloads persp-mode-autoloads
treemacs-tab-bar-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads hydra-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads dash-autoloads
typescript-mode-autoloads undo-fu-autoloads vertico-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads vterm-autoloads wfnames-autoloads
wgrep-autoloads wikinforg-autoloads wikinfo-autoloads info
with-editor-autoloads wordnut-autoloads xr-autoloads yaml-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize
mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 13164922 4478829) (symbols 48 121900 6) (strings 32 993198 
300308) (string-bytes 1 51393218) (vectors 16 599805)
(vector-slots 8 7768987 2294690) (floats 8 5643 24258) (intervals 56 
760123 122520) (buffers 992 95))

-- 
Robert Morelli
Department of Mathematics
Salt Lake Community College