Subject: Re: bug#78216: [PATCH] * admin/MAINTAINERS: Added myself as the vtable.el maintainer.

From: Corwin Brust <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2025 12:12:25 -0500

On Fri, May 2, 2025 at 10:23 AM Ship Mints <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Fri, May 2, 2025 at 11:21 AM Ship Mints <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> See subject.
>
>
> Lars suggested I request committer rights. I assume I would commit to limit commits to vtable-related files.
>

FWIW, this type of request doesn't usually come via Email.

You should be able to request commit rights from Savannah's web-ux,
given you have registered an account (which is needed to be granted
membership in Emacs or whatever project).

https://savannah.gnu.org/project/memberlist.php?group=emacs

Let me know if you have any problems!

PS, once you have membership in any project on Savannah you can use
the memher form of cloning (ssh://[email-masked]/...) for
any project we host.  It's faster and makes better use of savannah's
compute compared to using https).