Subject: bug#78205: [PATCH] Recenter for the calendar

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2025 15:53:29 +0300

> From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Sat, 03 May 2025 13:59:49 +0200
> 
> +@kindex C-l @r{(Calendar mode)}
> +@findex calendar-recenter-first-last
> +  The command @kbd{C-l} (@code{calendar-recenter-first-last}) scrolls
> +the calendar so that the month of the date at point is centered (i.e.,
> +it is placed in second position of the three displayed months).  With a
> +second invocation, this command puts this same month on the left hand
> +side in the calendar view and a third invocation puts it on the right
> +hand side.  This is in analogy with @code{recenter-top-bottom}.

I'd suggest to simplify:

  The command @kbd{C-l} (@code{calendar-recenter-first-last}) scrolls
  the calendar on display so that the month of the date at point is
  centered horizontally.  Next invocation of this command puts that
  month on the leftmost position, and another invocation puts it on
  the rightmost position.  Subsequent invocations reuse the same order
  in a cyclical manner.