Subject: [bug#78188] [PATCH] Add KWallet service

From: Sergio Pastor Pérez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2025 15:50:24 +0200

This patch series adds `kwallet-service-type'. This service serves the same
function as `gnome-keyring-service-type' but for `kwallet'. By default the
service configures PAM for SDDM, since this is the expected greeter to use
with `kwallet-pam'.

The 'libexec/pam_kwallet_init' binary form the `kwallet-pam' package was not
properly wrapped and could not access the `socat' input binary. This patch
series includes the fix which is required for the correct autostart of the
wallet.

Sergio Pastor Pérez (2):
  gnu: kwallet-pam: Fix socat not in 'libexec/pam_kwallet_init' wrapper
    path.
  services: kwallet: New service.

 doc/guix.texi               | 37 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/kde-plasma.scm | 14 +++++++--
 gnu/services/desktop.scm    | 61 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 109 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

base-commit: 881d46eb386c2de8bc6f1405972ee1e115eeb3a1
-- 
2.49.0