Subject: bug#7817: 24.0.50; wrong-type-arg fo rimage-dired-original-file-name

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 10:06:09 -0800

Dunno whether this helps, since I don't really have any context to give,
but I came across this error somehow:
 
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)
  file-name-nondirectory(nil)
  (let ((file-name (file-name-nondirectory (image-dired-original-file-name)))
(dired-buf (buffer-name (image-dired-associated-dired-buffer))) (props
(mapconcat (quote princ) (get-text-property (point) (quote tags)) ", "))
(comment (get-text-property (point) (quote comment)))) (if file-name (message
"%s" (image-dired-format-properties-string dired-buf file-name props comment))))
  (if (not (eobp)) (let ((file-name (file-name-nondirectory
(image-dired-original-file-name))) (dired-buf (buffer-name
(image-dired-associated-dired-buffer))) (props (mapconcat (quote princ)
(get-text-property (point) (quote tags)) ", ")) (comment (get-text-property
(point) (quote comment)))) (if file-name (message "%s"
(image-dired-format-properties-string dired-buf file-name props comment)))))
  image-dired-display-thumb-properties()
  image-dired-mouse-select-thumbnail((mouse-1 (#<window 31 on *image-dired*> 66
(391 . 69) 8174015 nil 66 (23 . 0) nil (146 . 69) (5 . 17))))
  call-interactively(image-dired-mouse-select-thumbnail nil nil)

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2011-01-03 on 3249CTO
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (4.4) --no-opt --cflags
-Ic:/imagesupport/include'