Subject: bug#78142: 31.0.50 C-x C-e error on android

From: badli al rashid <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2025 23:48:12 +0800

--text follows this line--

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (end-of-file)
  read(#<buffer *scratch*>)
  elisp--preceding-sexp()
  elisp--eval-last-sexp(nil)
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x186754b75f7f>)()
  handler-bind-1(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x186754b75f7f>)
(error) eval-expression--debug)
  eval-last-sexp(nil)
  funcall-interactively(eval-last-sexp nil)
  call-interactively(eval-last-sexp nil nil)
  command-execute(eval-last-sexp)

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-unknown-linux-android21) of
 2025-04-29 built on xeon
Repository revision: 825ea052ad5638c056037c4cac92c9e666dc3820
Windowing system distributor 'Xiaomi', version 34.0.0
System Description:
Redmi/sunstone_global/sunstone:14/UKQ1.240624.001/OS2.0.1.0.UMQMIXM:user/release-keys

Configured using:
 'configure --with-png=yes --with-webp=yes --with-gif=yes
 --with-jpeg=yes --with-xml2=yes --with-sqlite3=yes --with-gnutls=yes
 --with-tiff=yes --with-selinux=yes --with-modules=yes
 --with-tree-sitter=yes --with-imagemagick=no --with-lcms2=yes
 --with-mailutils= --with-pop=no-by-default --with-harfbuzz=yes
 --with-threads=yes --with-rsvg=yes --enable-check-lisp-object-type=
 --cache-file=config_cache.1 'CFLAGS=-O2
 -Werror=implicit-function-declaration''

Configured features:
GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TREE_SITTER WEBP
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  modifier-bar-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug lisp-mnt message yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date help-fns radix-tree
cl-print debug backtrace help-mode find-func display-line-numbers init
finder-inf package browse-url xdg url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cus-start cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel android-win term/common-win
touch-screen ls-lisp tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads inotify dynamic-setting android multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process tty-child-frames emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 77842 18674) (symbols 48 8500 0) (strings 32 23694 1633)
 (string-bytes 1 574989) (vectors 16 16416)
 (vector-slots 8 160068 10737) (floats 8 38 4) (intervals 56 703 0)
 (buffers 992 13))

Sent from Gmail