Subject: [PATCH Cuirass 0/3] Configuration of a Guix mirror.

From: Romain GARBAGE <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2025 12:03:25 +0200

This patch series adds support for configuring a Guix mirror in
forge-related specifications, that are generated automatically.

Romain GARBAGE (3):
  parameters: Add %guix-mirror-url.
  forges: Add %default-forges-channels.
  forges: Use %default-forges-channels instead of %default-channels.

 src/cuirass/forges.scm         | 17 ++++++++++++++++-
 src/cuirass/forges/forgejo.scm |  2 +-
 src/cuirass/forges/gitlab.scm  |  2 +-
 src/cuirass/parameters.scm     |  8 +++++++-
 tests/forgejo.scm              |  2 +-
 tests/forges-notification.scm  |  7 ++++---
 tests/forges.scm               | 11 ++++++++++-
 tests/gitlab.scm               | 10 +++++-----
 8 files changed, 45 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

base-commit: 91549453f00466e3778a1ceb191de11f5c94ef84
-- 
2.49.0