Subject: [bug#78102] [PATCH] gnu: Add redumper.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2025 00:37:22 +0900

Hi,

Gabriel Wicki <[email-masked]> writes:

> LGTM

Thanks for the review.

> but unfortunately the 'adjust-CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH phase does not work in
> cross-compilation context.  do you think it is possible to get this to
> work?  that would be really awesome.

The problem was cross-compiling libcxx, which I've now resolved (see the
v2 I just sent).

> the error i'm getting says:
>> error: in phase 'adjust-CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH': uncaught exception:
>> wrong-type-arg "string-append" "Wrong type (expecting ~A): ~S" ("string" #f) (#f) 

Now we actually get to the cross-compilation of redumper, and it fails.
clang seems unable to locate what it needs from the glibc, as in this
bug report: <https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/72256>.

I'll punt on the cross-compilation part.  Let me know what you think of
the other changes in v2!

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim