Subject: [bug#78086] [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-org-rss-publishing.

From: Cayetano Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2025 13:26:47 +0200

Hi Fabio,

  A few remarks:

> +      (version (git-version "0.0.0" revision commit))

Version is 0.6, see header in org-publish-rss.el.

> +      (propagated-inputs (list emacs-org))

No need to, emacs includes org.

> +      (license license:gpl3))))

gpl3+ ?

The, try a:

    ./pre-inst-env guix lint emacs-org-rss-publishing

you’ll get:

    sentences in description should be followed by two spaces; possible
    infractions at 155, 268

And don’t forget disable tests, if there are no, as this becomes mandatory:

+    (arguments `(#:tests? #false))      ;no tests

Could you please send a v2 ?

C.