Subject: [PATCH 0/1] libsecret: Add bin output.

From: Gabriel Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2025 20:59:11 -0300

Greetings,

After reading a Reddit post[1], I discovered that I could easily integrate
KeePassXC with msmtp and potentially other command-line tools by using its
Secret Service integration.

This requires the use of the secret-tool command, from the libsecret package.
Since I only need the command, installing the whole package seems a bit
too much.

To solve this, this patch creates a new "bin" output for libsecret. The only
thing missing is the man page, not sure how I would go about adding it to the
output. Please let me know and I'll send a v2.

[1] <https://redlib.freedit.eu/r/linux/comments/ehfhud/keyring_alternative_access_keepassxc_entries_of/>

Gabriel Santos (1):
  gnu: libsecret: Add bin output.

 gnu/packages/gnome.scm | 7 +++++--
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

base-commit: 7ff20b9e94c429f1160bd8f0db86b153a03e4683
-- 
2.49.0