Subject: [bug#78066] [PATCH v2 0/6] Fix fail2ban build.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2025 15:59:56 +0200

Haven't fixed tests yet, but this new version should a bit easier to review.

I don't know if/how it's possible to get shepherd's side details while testing, so I'll probably end up trying the service myself to see what's wrong before trying to dig in tests.

Nicolas Graves (6):
  gnu: fail2ban: Move file deletion to source snippet.
  gnu: fail2ban: Move setup and test patches to phases.
  gnu: fail2ban: Update to 1.1.0.
  gnu: fail2ban: Improve style.
  gnu: fail2ban: Improve style.
  gnu: fail2ban: Improve snippet.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   6 -
 gnu/packages/admin.scm                        | 327 ++++++++----------
 .../fail2ban-0.11.2_CVE-2021-32749.patch      | 155 ---------
 ...2ban-0.11.2_fix-setuptools-drop-2to3.patch |  64 ----
 .../fail2ban-0.11.2_fix-test-suite.patch      |  48 ---
 .../fail2ban-python310-server-action.patch    |  27 --
 .../fail2ban-python310-server-actions.patch   |  25 --
 .../fail2ban-python310-server-jails.patch     |  25 --
 8 files changed, 149 insertions(+), 528 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fail2ban-0.11.2_CVE-2021-32749.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fail2ban-0.11.2_fix-setuptools-drop-2to3.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fail2ban-0.11.2_fix-test-suite.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fail2ban-python310-server-action.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fail2ban-python310-server-actions.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fail2ban-python310-server-jails.patch

-- 
2.49.0