Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] Update fail2ban.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2025 11:08:07 +0200

Instead of building fail2ban with [email-masked], update it to run with [email-masked].

Nicolas Graves (5):
  gnu: fail2ban: Move file deletion to source snippet.
  gnu: fail2ban: Update to 1.1.0.
  gnu: fail2ban: Improve style.
  gnu: fail2ban: Improve snippet.
  gnu: fail2ban: Improve style.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   6 -
 gnu/packages/admin.scm                        | 325 ++++++++----------
 .../fail2ban-0.11.2_CVE-2021-32749.patch      | 155 ---------
 ...2ban-0.11.2_fix-setuptools-drop-2to3.patch |  64 ----
 .../fail2ban-0.11.2_fix-test-suite.patch      |  48 ---
 .../fail2ban-python310-server-action.patch    |  27 --
 .../fail2ban-python310-server-actions.patch   |  25 --
 .../fail2ban-python310-server-jails.patch     |  25 --
 8 files changed, 147 insertions(+), 528 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fail2ban-0.11.2_CVE-2021-32749.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fail2ban-0.11.2_fix-setuptools-drop-2to3.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fail2ban-0.11.2_fix-test-suite.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fail2ban-python310-server-action.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fail2ban-python310-server-actions.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fail2ban-python310-server-jails.patch

-- 
2.49.0