Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Remove abandoned Jupyter's packages

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2025 07:59:45 +0100

Hi!

These two Jupyter related packages no longer maintained (more than 6y) and
fail to build, nothing depends on them.

Subjected to be deleted In about 3-4weeks of early.

Sharlatan Hellseher (2):
  gnu: Remove python-jupyter-kernel-mgmt.
  gnu: Remove python-jupyter-protocol.

 gnu/packages/jupyter.scm | 73 ----------------------------------------
 1 file changed, 73 deletions(-)

base-commit: f0a8a4b44bdc6f9104dab4b425d76d3bbc029496
prerequisite-patch-id: 4540e7349ff13305871c98ac53e5d844aece7d29
prerequisite-patch-id: c55e674a31bd9099aca22ca55a67b68120425d16
prerequisite-patch-id: 58d74a743d3416cbc2820ccb91e9db2ae55f5a5f
prerequisite-patch-id: 603607d119554fb64f64cfb0721a6ebdadc3bafa
prerequisite-patch-id: 4c83fa819d447ee8f2e112c9a5e9735844b3f805
-- 
2.49.0