Subject: [bug#78050] [PATCH v2 0/5] build-system improvements

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2025 11:26:29 +0200

Looks like I did forget a #:modules imported-modules line removal on
the first patch, submitting again. QA looks like it indeed didn't
cause any rebuilds, which is a good sign ;)

Nicolas Graves (5):
  build-system: gnu: Improve gnu-cross-build style.
  build-system: glib-or-gtk: Improve glib-or-gtk-cross-build style.
  build-system: waf: Improve waf-build style.
  build-system: ruby: Improve ruby-cross-build style.
  build-system: android-ndk: Improve style.

 guix/build-system/android-ndk.scm | 14 ++++-
 guix/build-system/glib-or-gtk.scm | 89 ++++++++++++++--------------
 guix/build-system/gnu.scm         | 97 ++++++++++++++++---------------
 guix/build-system/ruby.scm        | 37 ++++++------
 guix/build-system/waf.scm         | 32 +++++-----
 5 files changed, 141 insertions(+), 128 deletions(-)

-- 
2.49.0