Subject: [PATCH 1/2] gnu: Add emacs-vline.

From: Rostislav Svoboda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2025 17:49:23 +0200

* gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-vline): New variable.

Change-Id: Iaf27b7aefa3f4cadf8722069fe1b6f9446588dca
---
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm | 21 +++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 21 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
index ca21a1a5f1..570d5835a7 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
@@ -17167,6 +17167,27 @@ (define-public emacs-indent-bars
 Optional Treesitter support is also available.")
     (license license:gpl3+)))
 
+(define-public emacs-vline
+  (package
+    (name "emacs-vline")
+    (version "20210805.1528")
+    (source
+     (origin
+       (method git-fetch)
+       (uri (git-reference
+             (url "https://github.com/buzztaiki/vline.git")
+             (commit "f5d7b5743dceca75b81c8c95287cd5b0341debf9")))
+       (file-name (git-file-name name version))
+       (sha256
+        (base32 "06qqpjaxsacslxb3f2bm790lwygbq6387n9ccn4v9vz9xlyn9dmi"))))
+    (build-system emacs-build-system)
+    (home-page "https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/VlineMode")
+    (synopsis "Column highlighting (vertical line displaying) mode")
+    (description
+     "`vline-mode is a minor mode for highlighting column at cursor position.  It
+enhances text editing by visually indicating the vertical line.")
+    (license license:gpl3+)))
+
 (define-public emacs-ryo-modal
   ;; Package has no release.  Version is extracted from "Version:" keyword in
   ;; main file.

base-commit: d9831cd4399b0f81a8bd4eddab1a0c075bc7751f
prerequisite-patch-id: 037a56a6507d2517feb81dc836763c9f8cb61056
prerequisite-patch-id: 613956fab4a8f93490c4095fc3402d2925cb81e6
prerequisite-patch-id: 8606373a2598bea736f717871833ae08749e8fe7
prerequisite-patch-id: 06c0d88ca160ef6fd1aaffc87e93f3a374e4af1c
prerequisite-patch-id: 476db8c7154e9a77d071618e3ba87052743bc314
prerequisite-patch-id: 8cebe31380d191d4486ed49d3d0127022aee0241
prerequisite-patch-id: 2b5b55b2c7cbcf5bbbaedc0f0ae2d77391631f56
prerequisite-patch-id: 29bd7f90152200c7bf1fc1ea491ed31736a67981
prerequisite-patch-id: 6ece71f7956d3f13588e7a306a38e18f8fa9823b
prerequisite-patch-id: 85607bfbc5eaccdc6a58ea75d09fbbd28cab2faa
prerequisite-patch-id: 27e0d8d7088f464534e82693e7a069899079d20b
prerequisite-patch-id: 7743f0e03a8897e44996fdde265fc537bbd854de
prerequisite-patch-id: cd8f7563967201214cb97946771db16a253ebdd6
prerequisite-patch-id: ed7aed508cfc5da3432daf420c925b77c0b9e314
prerequisite-patch-id: 5ba2173a93d4c41184f3ab5297c6a51aae5e407b
prerequisite-patch-id: be362c2b0bcd91a20f0c651de2aab6e44de5f7d6
prerequisite-patch-id: 13dc4f189c4f38ff8f21ddc292e337f59b5a4582
prerequisite-patch-id: 585686f42780194057f2c0151bf5f95127165fb8
prerequisite-patch-id: 4da89928a1bcd9fafaba8b61dd37593cf3e4c6f0
prerequisite-patch-id: 3fe0b54fe90d042a92a7a4a93ead359052753775
prerequisite-patch-id: ef0fca8730dc0ff90c89c35c9a839c18f91962d7
prerequisite-patch-id: bb9e1bfa4e52b278ea59be81857f1de12053748d
prerequisite-patch-id: e44fcdbb174d24ad9f5fa2761ad511a603662a3e
prerequisite-patch-id: 391ddb5de87f003ff608acb15ab3582ddfc43be2
prerequisite-patch-id: ae853dcfdc2c7dbbdfed5b2b662a4fdbcd84f4e6
prerequisite-patch-id: f09ad0f5c1e138a4d7ddc780cf45232115041fea
prerequisite-patch-id: 1e125d5daadf291ca848ea8b88c7ca4e9f029dd9
prerequisite-patch-id: 0069f6434a56651189a5559316379f0e69633fcf
prerequisite-patch-id: ef62047a743054a878f4ba433d4a7f633a2e1a9a
prerequisite-patch-id: b36816b7b43f1df536b2711fcdb847937f7d6873
prerequisite-patch-id: 90be68d93caf13705becd7440631ce087208ea8c
prerequisite-patch-id: 0399e4b7a38bcaeb5965450563d37d5d4467388b
prerequisite-patch-id: 751da0911e8a10d3c8a145230a41ecf7d9cb40ba
prerequisite-patch-id: b107b77b0330467b1b7aaa76678ad6dee2e92527
prerequisite-patch-id: 2edd42a742fd071bd1bec54e65d979923ee23689
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c3b1752c0c7a8549c61dcacbbe625d8c7231f80
prerequisite-patch-id: 585f339cec2d0799eab834f98be9a63b41299f74
prerequisite-patch-id: 0c27bf27e2dbb2eca1345cb637b99e18969c17a8
prerequisite-patch-id: f831c8cd273823b11b6815789759737a76f59302
prerequisite-patch-id: 6d996a119681be54ec9e5d4ece70bde2e9bec0b7
prerequisite-patch-id: 82f57661f4480f753a909bff357b88aed4fb6b6b
prerequisite-patch-id: e882e4e36bfef61b41e467a28240f8d35b67c4a8
prerequisite-patch-id: f47a57d36a063c5e72e9db4f4197f669ea83e3ee
prerequisite-patch-id: 4a782a7e78ad5d7387409cac7479c661839e008c
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c457ad300aa974b16bcf8a849ec7b64985a1e03
prerequisite-patch-id: d4a0acaf54b17be4a76f957a41d565defc10bdec
prerequisite-patch-id: 55505a6b8924849ab71008fea3f6865f96e17a33
prerequisite-patch-id: e76c49878f1493b36061831c5b7f550652a882b3
prerequisite-patch-id: f617aa54e4eb8511f09c6fee6a4ac35652f7467f
prerequisite-patch-id: 7e96d42e8e734922a0d4db5e2793d98bcd8a157d
prerequisite-patch-id: 49f8c18b65e3384323ec5ffbe0ddbb17c0e27e99
prerequisite-patch-id: 17ccfeda8524b198e0ff376fb70f136733bffefd
prerequisite-patch-id: 3b929c3ef72b532cdf833104eecd87463530652c
prerequisite-patch-id: 5918415c1c414f873c99c4710f197308eb7d9481
prerequisite-patch-id: 18a92e968169e38791c1f0c6669138e60da6fd23
prerequisite-patch-id: 05c8e6a6d00851d510cb255c738e216c9fcb7b58
prerequisite-patch-id: 459fbd873f68ca7e4bca8bbafd2453871bccf358
prerequisite-patch-id: 97e72d78d26c69c42a8eec2bb9724d5ca2ab469a
prerequisite-patch-id: a4ae985966ba15f6a1fb8f2f3fd73e93808b0e90
-- 
2.49.0