Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] Upgrade Scotch to 7.0.7

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2025 16:36:53 +0200

As colleagues found out, the commit that was meant to fix 'SCOTCHConfig.cmake'
was ineffective: the *metisTargets.cmake file were indeed found, but then
lib*scotchmetis.so would not be found, causing 'cmake' to fail.

This version fixes that.  I tested again all the dependents.

Ludo'.

Ludovic Courtès (4):
  gnu: scotch: Remove “-shared” deprecated aliases.
  gnu: scotch: Remove CMake machinery for the Metis compatibility layer.
  gnu: scotch, scotch32, pt-scotch, pt-scotch32: Use gexps.
  gnu: scotch: Update to 7.0.7.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  1 +
 gnu/packages/maths.scm                        | 74 ++++++++-----------
 .../patches/scotch-cmake-remove-metis.patch   | 24 ++++++
 3 files changed, 57 insertions(+), 42 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/scotch-cmake-remove-metis.patch

base-commit: 9f4bdb270e178eac636df3f4bbffbe4aa3b90a67
-- 
2.49.0