Subject: [bug#77991] [PATCH 0/4] Upgrade Scotch to 7.0.7

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2025 17:29:23 +0200

Hello,

This fixes a bug with Scotch’s parmetis compatibility layer
CMake files, upgrades it, and modernizes the definitions.

Tested with:

  guix build -P1 scotch -P1 pt-scotch -P1 scotch32 -P1 pt-scotch32

… ignoring fenics* and superlu-dist, which are already broken
on ‘master’.

Thanks,
Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (4):
  gnu: scotch: Remove “-shared” deprecated aliases.
  gnu: scotch: Keep *.cmake in the main output.
  gnu: scotch, scotch32, pt-scotch, pt-scotch32: Use gexps.
  gnu: scotch: Update to 7.0.7.

 gnu/packages/maths.scm | 78 +++++++++++++++++++-----------------------
 1 file changed, 36 insertions(+), 42 deletions(-)

base-commit: 7a4193ec4a09fecc68dc726c1e0bbb5ad03d404a
-- 
2.49.0