Subject: [PATCH 00/32] Astro update 2025/04.

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2025 12:41:21 +0100

Hi,

I've excluded rust-moc as I'm not what I exactly need to do with that,
feel free to pick it up and apply any required changes, it would be
needed in upcoming Astro update but before rust-team is merge it's not
clear for me the packaging process for Rust >.<

Pushed to master as:
04162dd5a5 * gnu: Add python-sunraster.
fa81a14077 * gnu: Add python-libstempo.
805624810c * gnu: Add python-gw-sky.
499be0bd46 * gnu: Add java-cds-healpix.
eb5b8fa6fb * gnu: python-zodipy: Update to 1.1.1.
17dfe43cba * gnu: python-tweakwcs: Update to 0.8.10.
a1af6a7197 * gnu: python-sunkit-magex: Update to 1.0.0rc1.
1d1b773d81 * gnu: python-stsci-stimage: Update to 0.3.0.
d53eb20359 * gnu: python-spherical-geometry: Update to 1.3.3.
1c4a5322c5 * gnu: python-sncosmo: Update to 2.12.1.
66fa6e049a * gnu: python-roman-datamodels: Update to 0.24.0.
6ff5856a1b * gnu: python-rad: Update to 0.24.0.
ccce1f1ed1 * gnu: python-pyvo: Update to 1.6.2.
5e3a5fa986 * gnu: python-losoto: Update to 2.5.0.
a577dea95a * gnu: python-glue-core: Update to 1.22.1.
5b0d288f0d * gnu: python-ginga: Update to 5.3.0.
c47f779e57 * gnu: python-cdflib: Update to 1.3.4.
1609b7fccd * gnu: python-jwst: Update to 1.18.0.
65f7c5d323 * gnu: python-stcal: Update to 1.12.0.
db77df45ff * gnu: python-stdatamodels: Update to 3.0.2.
cb5f071e37 * gnu: python-photutils: Update to 2.2.0.
1a617fcf09 * gnu: python-photutils: Simplify.
c4ca839d94 * gnu: python-sunpy: Update to 6.1.1.
26b01cc16b * gnu: python-astropy: Update to 7.0.1.
85992f680c * gnu: python-astropy-iers-data: Update to 0.2025.4.14.0.37.22.
c990798bc2 * gnu: python-skyfield: Update to 1.53.
a7441b6375 * gnu: stellarium: Update to 25.1-1.8a3a53a.
fabaaad483 * gnu: scamp: Update to 2.14.0.
03879ea21b * gnu: libsep: Update to 1.4.1.
4bc9d2819a * gnu: iraf-community: Update to 2.18.1.
dfbd23b68d * gnu: indi-2.0: Update to 2.1.3.

--
Oleg