Subject: hydrus-network@495: No successful build for a long time

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2025 17:03:35 +0100

Hi,

Opening the issue just to attract attention any volunteers to pick it up.
I've tried to refresh it to the latest version, but it's packaged so
hard so I could get it work anyway.

<https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/10289124/details>
- --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
10017240	hydrus-network-495	16 Apr 12:47 +0200
9994119	hydrus-network-495	16 Apr 02:47 +0200
9985441	hydrus-network-495	15 Apr 12:06 +0200
9874173	hydrus-network-495	5 Apr 20:46 +0200
9799762	hydrus-network-495	31 Mar 12:09 +0200
9792871	hydrus-network-495	29 Mar 12:16 +0100
9789294	hydrus-network-495	26 Mar 11:58 +0100
9735324	hydrus-network-495	25 Mar 00:41 +0100
9654212	hydrus-network-495	16 Mar 21:41 +0100
9494341	hydrus-network-495	5 Mar 13:52 +0100
- --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

- --
Oleg