Subject: bug#77959: [PATCH] gnu: libgweather: Fix source path.

From: Andy Tai <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2025 08:21:42 -0700

* gnu/packages/gnome.scm (libgweather): Fix source path.

Change-Id: I2b882fd67e8f19bc3763ef392f37d9c6c4da608a
---
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
index c6f5fde00f..f0da595ea8 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
@@ -6032,7 +6032,7 @@ (define-public libgweather
     (source (origin
               (method url-fetch)
               (uri (string-append "mirror://gnome/sources/" name "/"
-                                  (version-major version) "/"
+                                  (version-major+minor version) "/"
                                   name "-" version ".tar.xz"))
               (sha256
                (base32

base-commit: e6cedf898e1ba39ebebbfe215f166d415cf1bc3c
prerequisite-patch-id: 1a08001cb36f16b746e9cc793f082a61b87f1daa
-- 
2.43.0