Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Use 'graph-descendant?' from Guile-Git instead of custom code

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2025 22:19:58 +0200

Hello,

This is a bug fix and potentially a performance improvement (I didn’t
attempt to benchmark it but if someone wants to do it, I’m curious!).

Note that the existing code is kept around for now.  We can remove it
in a couple of months when Guile-Git 0.10.0 is considered widespread
enough.  This is a convenience for developers since in practice Guix
itself will have switched to Guile-Git 0.10.0 within a few hours.

Thanks,
Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (2):
  git: Use ‘graph-descendant?’ from Guile-Git >= 0.10.0 when available.
  git: Remove compatibility shim for Guile-Git <= 0.5.2.

 guix/git.scm | 90 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------------
 1 file changed, 52 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)

base-commit: 4bd2949cfa7a8bf5dfe66adad1a76472af09708d
-- 
2.49.0