Subject: [bug#77867] [PATCH] gnu: nghttp3: Update to 1.9.0.

From: Tomas Volf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2025 16:11:24 +0200

Hi Andreas,

thanks for the ping.

Andreas Enge <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello Tomas,
>
> according to QA this upgrade breaks libnode:
>    https://qa.guix.gnu.org/issue/77867/package-changes?i686-linux-change=broken&i686-linux-change=still-failing&i686-linux-change=unknown-to-failing&i686-linux-change=new-failing
>
> Could you maybe have a look?

I took a look and I am not cure what is going on.  It builds locally for
me:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix-dev-shell -- ./pre-inst-env guix build libnode
/gnu/store/1jclfmy3h15y9k2gjgvkhc7xmb7mlhir-libnode-22.14.0
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I have tried to find the build logs based on the link you have provided,
but after clicking through the builds here[0], I am getting 404 for all
of them.  Would you know how can I find what went wrong with the build?

Tomas

0: https://data.qa.guix.gnu.org/gnu/store/ck86xk75qzpxi7w6bis0r5p8pqqf6ava-libnode-22.14.0.drv

-- 
There are only two hard things in Computer Science:
cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.