Subject: bug#77850: PATCH: reftex.el update author email

From: Jeremy Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2025 10:32:57 +0100

Arash Esbati <[email-masked]> writes:

> Jeremy Bryant via bug-auctex via Bug reporting list for AUCTeX <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> In the course of working on reftex.el, I observed the email for author
>> Carsten is out of date.
>>
>> After corresponding with Carsten, and on his behalf, I would like to
>> propose the attached.
>>
>> The patch is formatted with a changelog as per the Emacs conventions.
>> Please review for installation and let me know if any amendment
>> necessary.
>
> Thanks.  But while you're at it, can you please make this change for all
> reftex*.el files?  Or is there a specific reason you're touching only
> reftex.el and not the other files?
>
> Best, Arash

Good point.  I happened to be working on reftex.el, but as you point out
this change can be done across the board.  I will work on it and send a
revised patch.