Subject: bug#77841: Some svg image's black color is replaced by emacs's theme foreground color

From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2025 21:41:40 +0100

On Mon, May 05, 2025 at 04:43:53PM +0200, Manuel Giraud wrote:
> Alan Third <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > The attached might work, but only if you're using librsvg 2.48 or
> > above... I can think of a way to fix *that* problem, but it'll need a
> > little more thought.
> 
> I'm using librsvg 2.60 but the attached does not fix the issue: the
> foreground is still black no matter what.  I have taken care of cleaning
> the DocView cache directory before testing.

Hi Manuel,

Can you try loading an SVG like this:

    (insert-image (create-image "~/Downloads/Flag_of_East_Germany.svg"
     'svg nil :width 100 :css "svg{fill: green;}"))

The file I'm using is
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a1/Flag_of_East_Germany.svg
and the top third of the flag shows as green. Do you still see it as
black?

-- 
Alan Third