Subject: Re: bug#77841: Some svg image's black color is replaced by emacs's theme foreground color

From: Ihor Radchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2025 12:13:29 +0000

Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Could you tell me more about "widget look and feel"?
>> Is it about some very specific use case of svgs in Emacs?
>
> I was refering to the first comment Alan made in this thread.  The
> example that comes to my mind is the customize interface: some settings
> are toggle buttons that are rendered with SVG provided with Emacs and
> that will have the correct (i.e., same as default face) foreground and
> background values.

I see. So, we are talking about svgs that are specifically designed with
current behavior in mind. May those svgs be marked to use foreground
color via image properties?
Alternatively, the proposed variable can be set locally in customize
buffers.

-- 
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode maintainer,
Learn more about Org mode at <https://orgmode.org/>.
Support Org development at <https://liberapay.com/org-mode>,
or support my work at <https://liberapay.com/yantar92>