Subject: Re: bug#77841: Some svg image's black color is replaced by emacs's theme foreground color

From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2025 14:10:46 +0200

Ihor Radchenko <[email-masked]> writes:

> Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Yes I do think the same.  For example, we could have something like
>> 'svg-implicit-black' that is nil by default.  It would be one "simple"
>> step to improve on this issue (the hard part being having this behaviour
>> in documents and correct widget look and feel at the same time).
>
> Could you tell me more about "widget look and feel"?
> Is it about some very specific use case of svgs in Emacs?

I was refering to the first comment Alan made in this thread.  The
example that comes to my mind is the customize interface: some settings
are toggle buttons that are rendered with SVG provided with Emacs and
that will have the correct (i.e., same as default face) foreground and
background values.
-- 
Manuel Giraud