Subject: bug#77839: closed (Close)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2025 10:57:02 +0000

Your bug report

#77839: [PATCH] gnu: r-matrix: Disable one test on 32-bit architectures.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
77839: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=77839
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Close
From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2025 12:56:10 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I have confirmed that the package does not currently build on i686, but
that it builds with the patch attached; pushed to master.

Andreas

Subject: [PATCH] gnu: r-matrix: Disable one test on 32-bit architectures.
From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2025 11:58:19 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>

* gnu/packages/statistics.scm (r-matrix)[arguments]: Conditionally add phase
'disable-bad-tests.

Change-Id: I476355542e376c115e9a1242a49ac6f64693c1f8
---

Hello Ricardo,

the patch below was on python-team, but is incompatible with the move of
r-matrix from the statistics to the cran module on the just merged
r-team branch. So I have for the time being removed it from the
python-team branch. If you think it is still useful, please apply it
either to master or in the next r-team round.

Thanks,

Andreas

 gnu/packages/statistics.scm | 10 ++++++++++
 1 file changed, 10 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/statistics.scm b/gnu/packages/statistics.scm
index 8608e9337e..26ccc71cd9 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/statistics.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/statistics.scm
@@ -710,6 +710,16 @@ (define-public r-matrix
          "189q5dlghkj0i8v526d9adv4z3mm1c9iya041aysyb2f9vqbpjm2"))))
     (properties `((upstream-name . "Matrix")))
     (build-system r-build-system)
+    (arguments
+     (list
+      #:phases
+      (if (or (target-x86-32?) (target-arm32?))
+          '(modify-phases %standard-phases
+             (add-after 'unpack 'disable-bad-tests
+               (lambda _
+                 ;; Some of these tests fail on 32 bit architectures.
+                 (delete-file "tests/matprod.R"))))
+          '%standard-phases)))
     (propagated-inputs
      (list r-lattice))
     (native-inputs (list r-mass))

base-commit: 166887ba12ca8f3bf3472939239c85d744f7dddd
prerequisite-patch-id: 2e79d3afef3021cc65e8a287119db00402beca12
prerequisite-patch-id: f33eea0a04583d2972a1a92b1fc568b308135d83
prerequisite-patch-id: 95647876fc57185d77e514de1b9990a2ddd3e229
prerequisite-patch-id: 2a8d5e962250fb472b93ddff2212a5056cfaa418
prerequisite-patch-id: 629a7d5dacfe93129b0303a18e7b010548d058cc
prerequisite-patch-id: 4944c8b63a5ee69d03beeb5331a6cd688f008742
prerequisite-patch-id: 13f62ee4d48d125b92c739232f9cdc909b60d88f
prerequisite-patch-id: 7a71acaa64b49fa7a613ba7c3516475d8c8e6a61
prerequisite-patch-id: 0f6d8ce8fe063b80ec62db85dbf6706c0b6eded0
prerequisite-patch-id: f17b680e460d91448ec233fa603ae0c194494978
prerequisite-patch-id: f0650efa95839cfa02aeeac921b26eabecefaa66
prerequisite-patch-id: 30cbace1abc836670577255789209f5a6533bf90
prerequisite-patch-id: c16551f9a080289853af834a9da0969edae3d58b
prerequisite-patch-id: d8527d1ba213f34f5be56f5917c7d790a524daab
prerequisite-patch-id: 1b87a24473863a9a10c2427079298b77fb827acf
prerequisite-patch-id: bff08c53b3a6a12498c9f3730d00b59598fb7f03
prerequisite-patch-id: 4364e5c7303d30493c5e03de77506d6190337e4d
prerequisite-patch-id: bcd663ef9a7552ffc79d7af341c7ed79cf8a9e77
prerequisite-patch-id: 9bfd62a0fb8c50486145d6d716895f34e54e5c39
prerequisite-patch-id: 4d24e612d6cb4e1201e0b92ab57daf9f1a8d5920
prerequisite-patch-id: d9473ef75a223574952d785d0ad5c290d6cdccdf
prerequisite-patch-id: 3054ca2f4955923cf8a6da624057f37ea29617dc
prerequisite-patch-id: aec58a221b43727740582eaf943e2b65539534b0
prerequisite-patch-id: 7b3556c0a2d96be00e47386fb3ca24dbe045db3e
prerequisite-patch-id: b6aabcef7eaacfe668c706756474943f9d62d3a7
prerequisite-patch-id: a8592915d8527ec23e84a6823722c990e986bbb7
prerequisite-patch-id: 43086192c2b9f83b2204ceb819f4b02379db50a5
prerequisite-patch-id: 98d95ae58129b16f23256a18c2a67bbb44b7180b
prerequisite-patch-id: 14b7987c0880108e6fcdbd63ba9ec9cc787e0286
prerequisite-patch-id: c5dd5adbb2c460fad1725ff4767bfda00cfd96d8
prerequisite-patch-id: 4048b06bb5091beb10209664f86c73aedf3992f4
prerequisite-patch-id: 059f1af980b067360cf2acd0db100907b2f77c06
prerequisite-patch-id: 9ff26a64d61c1f14d871768a792779f1d79b066a
prerequisite-patch-id: 92f89c8ada0fa0d745e90f4e33aedfba15989ae9
prerequisite-patch-id: cad0884ed8668d8f689c8a2f1fa4efb7e7221b61
prerequisite-patch-id: a480eefa7be655af55cfa71d8700f11273c8b728
prerequisite-patch-id: 619a5d6fd56b151df65e001a736f00353d9da21c
prerequisite-patch-id: e00e6a0812e905ecd1019f5e2d71330f6da9eda4
prerequisite-patch-id: ee708fc5fc17df72e8f5245700ad0852d561c99d
prerequisite-patch-id: 31d496831bd30964459e1215a2475f3eab4edcc6
prerequisite-patch-id: 6bf20d196f0fbc650e0e1ef25aa3a2b48d391e3e
prerequisite-patch-id: 36feaef6dceec445181aeb45359c3936d6e0aa3d
prerequisite-patch-id: 59297527ab2854f215b87bcab7b959bb968ba8ae
prerequisite-patch-id: 3f0af41921f409d3577b6c98f722893808f7088a
prerequisite-patch-id: af1df2585ace92259621d23de452fef6e8686318
prerequisite-patch-id: a14607bde7afce56d37da10031daa78c20b58b56
prerequisite-patch-id: 362743e91d988c43afe696c486d30ec6e0d4d73c
prerequisite-patch-id: fa98ee08bae51288c40f11a4419aa7bbb02d4281
prerequisite-patch-id: c6d73a38969b0c706360e9c9aa45e9187a8117f8
prerequisite-patch-id: 934ef371d1d2d2c5297341bdc92211f85a70431c
prerequisite-patch-id: eb18dcd2aa29040049832f7f51aeed1fd024b928
prerequisite-patch-id: 71fce8c29939c58246db166eed366d0c2544eda1
prerequisite-patch-id: 6a001a855cfafdec2912e5478e63983ede0dccc5
prerequisite-patch-id: 6d213f23f8ebc5483add14a75fc2aeb6305e14da
prerequisite-patch-id: 84ca58445f4852b1beb5b5479a90b43ced646f47
prerequisite-patch-id: 13e92a6d91bf9b657c2ab3d4628cbe7ffe822ada
prerequisite-patch-id: b623c0ea7c599f69e1e5c7aa9430d356bd25fdc3
prerequisite-patch-id: 8088ea5594014c428f7ff426ab35cbfe239c7829
prerequisite-patch-id: 1cd31217088f1791de0e599e5e4a882086367157
prerequisite-patch-id: d385eb77ea6d5ddc7186cc96c985cff2275d9fa1
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c6f522a09910b27f497190518be6af94917732e
prerequisite-patch-id: c17405cd66c2531029e9d1a38e146b23e70fbfff
prerequisite-patch-id: 7f089373a1c2f3c3c06f7759ddef6ded660deb91
prerequisite-patch-id: f13cc432660617c6a54fece0d3d19e06c5c41002
prerequisite-patch-id: b18602cc4205c0c3a5655396d8f081b7f63244b0
prerequisite-patch-id: 815ed80243fd17aa62a28dcf56c45a90ed7e6a42
prerequisite-patch-id: 869070cd25256e89a58cdbc15fb73da9395d475c
prerequisite-patch-id: 0eb6bd63356ea856fee1f5e11fe7f524da67b133
prerequisite-patch-id: 5c9f80e4b64bd20725007174bf2c30f12b8e9cfc
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f75458c12c7c750ad0d1b41de4a09c0cf255d42
prerequisite-patch-id: b29cb009c5710fa381f4000ad109183b645cfb76
prerequisite-patch-id: fccbd86f61d9385102f279f684590e96a020313e
prerequisite-patch-id: c00f4dbc7d9efcae36ce1fe5bff1220fc45fd783
prerequisite-patch-id: 78a140e5ee0e14032517f1f963904837653a76e3
prerequisite-patch-id: ff7c125be305d694a161693f5c38161d3147e3e8
prerequisite-patch-id: fe92bb5f7ddb43139376038fb1a2b9bc16b608da
prerequisite-patch-id: 17f1fd5cea0fa2a1791f92fc292ae5b895cec739
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c1948b6f23d06737bed7f7abfadf53fdcf88fa1
prerequisite-patch-id: 37c38eaad7fced6b532ec9d27088faa088a11bc3
prerequisite-patch-id: e094dad3f5ea08d83afc49f63c800bf6b739717d
prerequisite-patch-id: 607fe8f4d35a1ee2ec63b2aebd71d28597ff9420
prerequisite-patch-id: bc6a304dd6db841595b3f67ce48973d56eb94838
prerequisite-patch-id: 57ad888a485dffd251cd9ddcd78c8f7f1ac62d66
prerequisite-patch-id: cc641440eaa9a9287725bd8ef73456a000f0c6a6
prerequisite-patch-id: ab139316bfa9ebe1839f80bf2d86bd6a76eec5f1
prerequisite-patch-id: c887bcc3a4dcbb89868503efa291b1d2ebb21d99
prerequisite-patch-id: 95cf0fc61eb310d17441b52caa22de96702a1781
prerequisite-patch-id: 82ca26cb4082691b4cc3f5622dbddbaab9fee31f
prerequisite-patch-id: 410fd6f35df76a6ae58793645f8536242ed3b4b9
prerequisite-patch-id: 1651425e19a7ae94c76a813ed519bc5761ce2a3b
prerequisite-patch-id: 9717c13b95cf9c58fa4a7acadb0369ee130f7253
prerequisite-patch-id: d39a97120c48f55259aa0bf55bbeddacf2727ab3
prerequisite-patch-id: 873914700375a37b027fee1b78e1be005d067416
prerequisite-patch-id: dce55f7724cc72518a3aac1e797e052eabeb5310
prerequisite-patch-id: b12d85766e208fe001ac27baf128570129d54580
prerequisite-patch-id: 0ab7407cb7b9926a84d1552693c6412bacec9f01
prerequisite-patch-id: a4b85bf2346d818845d4ef72bdd2ced07d91a5a9
prerequisite-patch-id: d57d65678f76beb39097e5eedf6b5e2e111da68b
prerequisite-patch-id: f0323dffbfffbe49f8c680e50d050708239b3582
prerequisite-patch-id: cfc960953974da9c0f0551ec489272f07b164502
prerequisite-patch-id: 583c07b14732937b06944dac4c2e070176ed961e
prerequisite-patch-id: cb2c9739ae180469895e4e4615bba84049b2bf2b
prerequisite-patch-id: 72641f0d26a3b8b87c799582312ae14b2ea1e9c0
prerequisite-patch-id: 512fec01ddb8a5c58c36e471241d28333bd055e6
prerequisite-patch-id: 58b251b171dfb355677c039d69162eacaf3c8876
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f9444cec51b0af9d48b1d97c5ecea7987b8248a
prerequisite-patch-id: 9e79a20290f451275c636f38baa030627e7451df
prerequisite-patch-id: 759f147a498523e61e33191474ace30881599fcf
prerequisite-patch-id: 8aa82bbd845f971c10d973aabde9dfe9f47dcfda
prerequisite-patch-id: 19381aea5342c72fc875da9a1d71af8f5a490168
prerequisite-patch-id: 57f815d0773fca7184eeb21dadeefd9c68cc5bf6
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d8a9214ac02d0bfb21acccacaa208f1b9c084e3
prerequisite-patch-id: a1bee34ab7fcd3ed94cfd13c450b98964012bdd5
prerequisite-patch-id: e326cb2f1b189e51effa47f5f3b89bb7a5e47440
prerequisite-patch-id: 6d3c4a4cd9ef78e3ad44719ba3a30895cd16352f
prerequisite-patch-id: c24b445d2be152ad84956c863724c27a67989b76
prerequisite-patch-id: 4382d24fadc2663f731dd7b1fc659e09a8a824c9
prerequisite-patch-id: 56d1d2119ac60697afa69ed59cde60cc71e2f556
prerequisite-patch-id: 8413006b2a0ab9c23b5c5b042d6f87b0626f79c9
prerequisite-patch-id: 539613de7d255db516f7f0ee574a9bbdae5c6dec
prerequisite-patch-id: 2e2555f69ad57aedfc6cd9ad0a263f1fcde31e55
prerequisite-patch-id: dc7ed57251405622df49d4e28ed6069ff891c7e5
prerequisite-patch-id: 8259dc5312a9a6d268d4ef1598ece06c0d4bcb84
prerequisite-patch-id: 2dd46579b41e0e003fae69232287d375b718cf7c
prerequisite-patch-id: 66158a63763a4031f62c177edd0f68b4c20bec82
prerequisite-patch-id: f6b04ee6a427fde3b579ce31a34ba1fb37e16ba8
prerequisite-patch-id: 3f8dd00d04385caf4c4faa7e40d1c8981b3822f7
prerequisite-patch-id: b2efc17e445b1888c8b0f06f22cde2de0fadfa24
prerequisite-patch-id: 1e2bff96628ec17d3741e8c2bc6a154395530a98
prerequisite-patch-id: dbbfb59505535876e0cbbb977ba227c77755b64c
prerequisite-patch-id: b07a52e5a8ff5323a6c94292a985b784c5570b58
prerequisite-patch-id: 7710a6cb38e329ce0c48e1364b9698e88c58a05a
prerequisite-patch-id: 2c66fce1a781bf43cc201afad0b08b46381981b0
prerequisite-patch-id: 579a499f781f4823dab3ae4724a74a8c17bfda52
prerequisite-patch-id: 9388df74c2da390a13a68e053c0fbff7e8d71a8b
prerequisite-patch-id: df867dee3a3d550e3a31276bab999acc0df2aa81
prerequisite-patch-id: cca5737566f3123d10740a0c373d55bbe6b17774
prerequisite-patch-id: dbb314f74a413f80363e71ea599c58e5e07d4f85
prerequisite-patch-id: bc8a396b720819286a1e922c148084c444a492b6
prerequisite-patch-id: a6503a1d4b6aa3c0f2ee8416eb6bfb2b36f1ad10
prerequisite-patch-id: 0caacbe713fd5380f25a95a96da62904a0cc9a25
prerequisite-patch-id: 30497076eac495ae60f345e1560e3f58dd2e643c
prerequisite-patch-id: 977c0a5a7204ad78e666b77978d91b7e3912ef24
prerequisite-patch-id: f851d5e0a78734874e04e730a8b45c80c5fd01e9
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c954bbb7499449867ae745a10342ecf5acd9b2f
prerequisite-patch-id: c5924780d6cbee0afd9d5bd6ab956824b1dc4aed
prerequisite-patch-id: 4da8d486abdf9ddfcc6ac94e4d3cad86a9580ea7
prerequisite-patch-id: de1ec193b5a4a11f4e1da718d105bcd812e9527c
prerequisite-patch-id: 2cf92864db766986e9a0020fb879431a37ca2081
prerequisite-patch-id: ec4dd5ef1b7fad12b88e65cd4ae3339de3a859db
prerequisite-patch-id: a87b5ba0758de608a8deef3ab93af59b32e11651
prerequisite-patch-id: ae694cea16fdd18df2401a34f4114b766c32226e
prerequisite-patch-id: 4ea3e32c5019053931fab8f6eb8690b64775139a
prerequisite-patch-id: 926754705b2cd8371f4ff48d364dc92f4e603758
prerequisite-patch-id: 12129a7401082140223fe396a67a52171ca0b4c7
prerequisite-patch-id: de4a6f703bae564e7e4afb8495eb19e392bac031
prerequisite-patch-id: b882fe0ba241224da8c402c30e99cb9bd4cacfff
prerequisite-patch-id: 8848bb9059f11e4a3e07fcb33c968e4669393d25
prerequisite-patch-id: a48ba33c503bcdd75c5f281e7aeac6b365e4afb8
prerequisite-patch-id: 57f63b14179b84df6354a650aa360831ed3616b0
prerequisite-patch-id: 4f10ec9089e89b7ef5c9fb0e90312dc9ddd8518f
prerequisite-patch-id: d706af01e11544f9f86932f396dc6dfb48b4eb0f
prerequisite-patch-id: 0eded338201ba84582fd1d49680c02802fd6777b
prerequisite-patch-id: db4017f4eb18ce2bfe0aaacb54f63104942b17b4
prerequisite-patch-id: 241ad925a7592822eb5b43c1577c73697c69e424
prerequisite-patch-id: b13270bb226f9b1b8677d7351c9838b5acb4ac76
prerequisite-patch-id: e6bb27f4d9123d0072ce2b57740b786f4c479471
prerequisite-patch-id: ca804c8f7ab393d0991d85a45aee6a456b18b26a
prerequisite-patch-id: 7d8fe35004fb795f781cd33857b045860189431c
prerequisite-patch-id: debac7b2241c8944ffe18c4b8bfe6030b3d2d6e9
prerequisite-patch-id: f54555bc4127b120ae83a1896e9a2a6fdd91e5e1
prerequisite-patch-id: 3aa9a5c32b2fdedccf20bb4f8492d49a1279aed8
prerequisite-patch-id: f26757d9bef7dc590e226f8ae53fbc98c9aa13ba
prerequisite-patch-id: c84186d7244e65dae6af9e6cb2d7a402ba281a62
prerequisite-patch-id: 2eed50a5cdfb4f25fa7ade54e85582d4cff68d01
prerequisite-patch-id: 40a6e44032a223a8c1308fc4865cf3820da46adc
prerequisite-patch-id: eabdbc8f907db5dbf75f842f4ae6269dc36690cd
prerequisite-patch-id: 12ebec96ee1821de0f8d3852941253622d9e5fdd
prerequisite-patch-id: 97a61dc122ada051438383457681deb77991bd8c
prerequisite-patch-id: 33352fc417e42476f1ef463cc77afb9e3be14c87
prerequisite-patch-id: 41a65fdfc30f03180d1704bad92340fcad07c02d
prerequisite-patch-id: 38ed6857a9fa1cc2d941be93451158c0972b56ff
prerequisite-patch-id: efad2f23db87e6abd54b0606864eb0f58d2c7558
prerequisite-patch-id: 886e377a035592e3e808c03f32abb52530498660
prerequisite-patch-id: 430e376e506bf5583fc95b67c365dd61c5df7c8c
prerequisite-patch-id: a85e089641f80ceeefe6a4681e93d1601ebb4875
prerequisite-patch-id: c5f80e4893dd4336578b4c7a7331e127bccaeae5
prerequisite-patch-id: e228df67c9fb5f4acc383c8fc8b94640329d22d8
prerequisite-patch-id: 84948b7860de7fb281c422c856e4d7e37d72f75c
prerequisite-patch-id: e35832cf411ef15ec0d816a9e1d9f3b5def26e76
prerequisite-patch-id: bf7e1d9c8b8c06883d7b0d79d287b25f96f6e96d
-- 
2.49.0