Subject: [bug#77833] Xapian cache/search proof of concept

From: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2025 17:42:50 +0200

Hi Noé,

On Tue, 15 Apr 2025 at 23:14, Noé Lopez via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> wrote:

> So, what do you think? Is it an idea worth pursuing?

Yes.  Here [1] the description of what appears to me worth to
continue. :-)

Well, I’ve started something in that direction… but it’s much faster and
easier to look for an email indexed with notmuch (Xapian) than to browse
my files on various machines. ;-)

I think the best is to open a repository for your extension; maybe on
Codeberg.  Then, we could iterate on that.  WDYT?

Cheers,
simon

1: Extension for improving Guix search?
Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Wed, 22 May 2024 12:15:09 +0200
id:[email-masked]
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2024-05
https://yhetil.org/guix/[email-masked]