Subject: [bug#77832] [PATCH] news: Add entry for the node-build-system API change.

From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2025 11:52:04 +0200

Thank you Jelle for writing the news and simplifying node-build-system.

Could you add this German news translation?  Also:

* I changed @{modify-json} to @code{modify-json}.

* I adjusted the line breaks to the 80 characters per line limit.

* When translating, I omitted the words “Note that”.  I believe they
could also be removed from the English version, but have not made that
change.  Does not matter much either way.

 (entry (commit "3e9e164154af6245389af5a1781473b36263ad20")
        (title
         (en "Incompatible changes in the @code{node-build-system}")
         (de "Inkompatible Änderungen im @code{node-build-system}"))
        (body
         (en "The @code{node-build-system} has been modified to work with the
new @code{modify-json} API.

Note that if you used @code{delete-dependencies} or
@code{with-atomic-json-file-replacement} in your own packages previously, you
now have to wrap these in @code{modify-json}.  For example:

@lisp
(modify-json (delete-dependencies '(\"tslint\")))
@end lisp

The @code{npm-binary} importer generates package expressions using the new
@code{modify-json} API.")
         (de "Das Erstellungssystem @code{node-build-system} wurde verändert und
benutzt jetzt die neue @code{modify-json}-API.

Wenn Sie bisher @code{delete-dependencies} oder
@code{with-atomic-json-file-replacement} in Ihren eigenen Paketen benutzt haben,
müssen Sie diese jetzt mit @code{modify-json} umhüllen.  Zum Beispiel:

@lisp
(modify-json (delete-dependencies '(\"tslint\")))
@end lisp

Der @code{npm-binary}-Importer verwendet die neue @code{modify-json}-API und
erzeugt damit Paketausdrücke.")))

Regards,
Florian