Subject: hunspell and latex-mode

From: Peter Münster <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 23:30:25 +0200

Hi,

I'm using a patched hunspell
(http://sourceforge.net/p/hunspell/patches/57/) and it works well with
text-mode and message-mode. But unfortunately it does not work with
context-mode or latex-mode.

Example:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}
bla
\end{document}
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Running ispell fails with this error:

ispell-process-line: Ispell misalignment: word `bla' point 41; probably incompatible versions

Do you know a solution?

I'm using bzr emacs and git auctex.

TIA for any help,
-- 
           Peter