Subject: 30.1; ERC 5.6.0.30.1: How to get pre- v5.6 wrap style behavior?

From: Anark Karabey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2025 18:53:37 +0000

How can I get the erc fill wrap (? I don't even know what that was
called) like it was before the erc version 5.6?  The message placement
on the channel buffers are broken for me like what even is happening?

previously:

1) I could hit C-l and move the ERC> line center of the
buffer, bottom, or top

2) the messages I write on the ERC> line would wrap to below neatly when
they exceed 80 chars or something

now:

1) THE C-l does nothing in channel buffer

2) the long messages I write goes on and on to the right side of the
screen with my cursor following them -- making it very very annoying to
write long messages.  Also, the the local logs got broken in their
alignments as well with this.

I am quite dissatisfied with the changes that were made to v5.6 in these
topics and I would like to be able to revert them.  I checked erc-news
document for 5.6 but couldn't spot useful information for doing so.

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.38,
 cairo version 1.16.0) of 2025-04-04, modified by Debian built on sbuild
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101007
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-cairo
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/emacs-30.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-log-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  flymake-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.4.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/a-1.0.0/a hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/a-1.0.0/a
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/a-1.0.0/a-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/a-1.0.0/a-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/a-1.0.0/a-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/a-1.0.0/a-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/closql-1.2.1/closql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/closql-1.2.1/closql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/closql-1.2.1/closql-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/closql-1.2.1/closql-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/closql-1.2.1/closql-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/closql-1.2.1/closql-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/crdt-0.0.0/crdt-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/crdt-0.0.0/crdt-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/crdt-0.0.0/crdt-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/crdt-0.0.0/crdt-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/crdt-0.0.0/crdt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/crdt-0.0.0/crdt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-dired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-show-hunk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-show-hunk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-flydiff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-flydiff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-show-hunk-posframe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-show-hunk-posframe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-inline-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-inline-popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-amend hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-amend
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-du-0.5.2/dired-du-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-du-0.5.2/dired-du-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-du-0.5.2/dired-du-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-du-0.5.2/dired-du-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-du-0.5.2/dired-du hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-du-0.5.2/dired-du
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-rsync-0.6/dired-rsync-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-rsync-0.6/dired-rsync-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-rsync-0.6/dired-rsync-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-rsync-0.6/dired-rsync-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-rsync-0.6/dired-rsync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-rsync-0.6/dired-rsync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dumb-jump-0.5.4/dumb-jump-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dumb-jump-0.5.4/dumb-jump-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dumb-jump-0.5.4/dumb-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dumb-jump-0.5.4/dumb-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dumb-jump-0.5.4/dumb-jump-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dumb-jump-0.5.4/dumb-jump-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/xml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/xml-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-db hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-db
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-curl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-curl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-csv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-csv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/emacsql-3.1.1/emacsql-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/emacsql-3.1.1/emacsql-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/emacsql-3.1.1/emacsql-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/emacsql-3.1.1/emacsql-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/emacsql-3.1.1/emacsql-compiler hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/emacsql-3.1.1/emacsql-compiler
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/emacsql-3.1.1/emacsql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/emacsql-3.1.1/emacsql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/emacsql-sqlite-3.1.1/emacsql-sqlite-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/emacsql-sqlite-3.1.1/emacsql-sqlite-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/emacsql-sqlite-3.1.1/emacsql-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/emacsql-sqlite-3.1.1/emacsql-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/emacsql-sqlite-3.1.1/emacsql-sqlite-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/emacsql-sqlite-3.1.1/emacsql-sqlite-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-room-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-room-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-room hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-room
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-structs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-structs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-api hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-api
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-macros
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-directory hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-directory
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-notify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-tabulated-room-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-tabulated-room-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.7/esxml-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.7/esxml-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.7/esxml-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.7/esxml-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.7/esxml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.7/esxml-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.7/esxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.7/esxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-xref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-xref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-chibi hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-chibi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-guile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-guile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-chez hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-chez
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-connection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-connection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-reload hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-reload
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-chicken hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-chicken
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-racket hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-racket
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-impl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-impl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-image hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-mit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-mit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-base hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-autodoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-autodoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-0/glab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-0/glab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-0/buck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-0/buck
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-0/gtea hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-0/gtea
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-0/gogs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-0/gogs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-0/ghub-graphql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-0/ghub-graphql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-0/ghub hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-0/ghub
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-0/ghub-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-0/ghub-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-0/ghub-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-0/ghub-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-0/gsexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-0/gsexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hl-todo-3.4.2/hl-todo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hl-todo-3.4.2/hl-todo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hl-todo-3.4.2/hl-todo-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hl-todo-3.4.2/hl-todo-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hl-todo-3.4.2/hl-todo-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hl-todo-3.4.2/hl-todo-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ibuffer-vc-0.11/ibuffer-vc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ibuffer-vc-0.11/ibuffer-vc-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ibuffer-vc-0.11/ibuffer-vc-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ibuffer-vc-0.11/ibuffer-vc-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ibuffer-vc-0.11/ibuffer-vc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ibuffer-vc-0.11/ibuffer-vc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-check hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-check
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-xact hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-xact
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-exec hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-exec
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-reconcile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-reconcile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-fonts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-fonts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-report hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-report
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-init
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-sort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-sort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-fontify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-fontify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-commodities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-commodities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-regex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-regex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-state hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-state
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-schedule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-schedule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-navigate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-navigate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-texi hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-texi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-post hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-post
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-forge-0.3.2/magit-forge-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-forge-0.3.2/magit-forge-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-forge-0.3.2/magit-forge-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-forge-0.3.2/magit-forge-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-github hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-github
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-revnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-revnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-repo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-repo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-notify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-gitea hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-gitea
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-commands
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-pullreq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-pullreq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-gogs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-gogs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-post hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-post
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-bitbucket hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-bitbucket
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-issue hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-issue
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-gitlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-gitlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-topic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-db hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-db
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-semi hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-forge-0.3.2/forge-semi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-todos-1.5.3/magit-todos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-todos-1.5.3/magit-todos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-todos-1.5.3/magit-todos-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-todos-1.5.3/magit-todos-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-todos-1.5.3/magit-todos-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-todos-1.5.3/magit-todos-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-notification hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-notification
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-lists hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-lists
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-helpers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-helpers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-contrib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-contrib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-update hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-update
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-modeline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-contacts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-contacts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-headers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-headers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-actions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-actions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-compose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-main hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-main
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-server
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-folders hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-folders
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-vars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-mark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-query-items hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-query-items
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.4.0/nov-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.4.0/nov-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.4.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.4.0/nov-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.4.0/nov-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.4.0/nov hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.4.0/nov
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.4/olivetti-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.4/olivetti-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.4/olivetti-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.4/olivetti-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.4/olivetti hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.4/olivetti
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-tree-slide-2.8.16/org-tree-slide hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-tree-slide-2.8.16/org-tree-slide
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-tree-slide-2.8.16/org-tree-slide-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-tree-slide-2.8.16/org-tree-slide-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-tree-slide-2.8.16/org-tree-slide-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-tree-slide-2.8.16/org-tree-slide-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pcre2el-1.8/pcre2el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pcre2el-1.8/pcre2el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pcre2el-1.8/pcre2el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pcre2el-1.8/pcre2el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pcre2el-1.8/pcre2el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pcre2el-1.8/pcre2el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-links hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-links
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-tools-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-tools-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-cache
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-dev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-dev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-tools-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-virtual
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-loader hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-loader
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-isearch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-isearch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-outline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-outline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-annot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-annot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/plz-0.2/plz-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/plz-0.2/plz-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/plz-0.2/plz hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/plz-0.2/plz
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/plz-0.2/plz-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/plz-0.2/plz-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/queue-0.2/queue-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/queue-0.2/queue-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/queue-0.2/queue hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/queue-0.2/queue
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/queue-0.2/queue-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/queue-0.2/queue-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rainbow-delimiters-2.1.5/rainbow-delimiters-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rainbow-delimiters-2.1.5/rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rainbow-delimiters-2.1.5/rainbow-delimiters-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rainbow-delimiters-2.1.5/rainbow-delimiters-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rainbow-delimiters-2.1.5/rainbow-delimiters hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rainbow-delimiters-2.1.5/rainbow-delimiters
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-24 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-24
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/svg-lib-0.2.5/svg-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/svg-lib-0.2.5/svg-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/svg-lib-0.2.5/svg-lib-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/svg-lib-0.2.5/svg-lib-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/svg-lib-0.2.5/svg-lib-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/svg-lib-0.2.5/svg-lib-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/taxy-0.10/taxy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/taxy-0.10/taxy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/taxy-0.10/taxy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/taxy-0.10/taxy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/taxy-0.10/taxy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/taxy-0.10/taxy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/taxy-magit-section-0.12.1/taxy-magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/taxy-magit-section-0.12.1/taxy-magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/taxy-magit-section-0.12.1/taxy-magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/taxy-magit-section-0.12.1/taxy-magit-section-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/taxy-magit-section-0.12.1/taxy-magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/taxy-magit-section-0.12.1/taxy-magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/undo-tree-0.8.1/undo-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/undo-tree-0.8.1/undo-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/undo-tree-0.8.1/undo-tree-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/undo-tree-0.8.1/undo-tree-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/undo-tree-0.8.1/undo-tree-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/undo-tree-0.8.1/undo-tree-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/wgrep-3.0.0/wgrep-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/wgrep-3.0.0/wgrep-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/wgrep-3.0.0/wgrep-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/wgrep-3.0.0/wgrep-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/wgrep-3.0.0/wgrep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/wgrep-3.0.0/wgrep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-0.5.1/yaml-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-0.5.1/yaml-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-0.5.1/yaml-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-0.5.1/yaml-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-0.5.1/yaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-0.5.1/yaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/language/thai-word
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug erc-log erc-ibuffer erc-goodies ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs erc erc-backend erc-networks erc-common
erc-compat erc-loaddefs comp-run comp-common mu4e mu4e-org ox-beamer
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-attach org-element
org-persist xdg org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline avl-tree
ob-python python compat pcase ob-eshell em-alias esh-mode esh-var eshell
esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-module-loaddefs esh-util files-x ob-shell shell ob-scheme org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie
treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold org-fold-core
org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func org-version org-compat org-macs
format-spec mu4e-notification notifications mu4e-main mu4e-view gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail
mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill
mule-util hl-line mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-context
mu4e-query-items mu4e-server mu4e-modeline mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers
mu4e-config mu4e-window bookmark ido mu4e-obsolete cursor-sensor
display-line-numbers checkdoc lisp-mnt flymake warnings thingatpt
rainbow-delimiters cus-start recentf tree-widget autorevert filenotify
delsel savehist which-key elec-pair dumb-jump popup dash s dired-du
find-dired yasnippet-snippets yasnippet undo-tree queue geiser-guile
geiser-repl geiser-image geiser-company geiser-doc geiser-menu
geiser-autodoc advice info-look geiser-edit etags fileloop generator
geiser-completion geiser-eval geiser-connection tq geiser-syntax scheme
geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree geiser-custom geiser-log geiser-base
geiser-popup view geiser diff-hl-margin diff-hl-dired diff-hl-flydiff
diff diff-hl log-view pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode
track-changes grep compile comint ansi-osc ansi-color nnatom nnfeed
nnrss mm-url gnus-async nntp gnus-topic gnus-dired gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util text-property-search time-date mail-utils range
mm-util mail-prsvr imenu xref project winner minibuf-eldef mb-depth
icomplete time modus-vivendi-tinted-theme modus-themes saveplace
pixel-scroll cua-base ring edmacro kmacro cl-extra help-mode
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-ensure
use-package-core w3m-load cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit denote-autoloads
tmr-autoloads debian-el dh-elpa-autoloads info finder-inf package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 587689 39424) (symbols 48 42266 0)
 (strings 32 148763 7632) (string-bytes 1 4808686) (vectors 16 64356)
 (vector-slots 8 770701 28705) (floats 8 522 9023)
 (intervals 56 1242 0) (buffers 992 13))