Subject: [bug#77743] [PATCH] gnu: astronomy: Add sunwait 0.9.1.

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2025 09:22:05 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for tagging ^.^

I've skimmed the project on GitHub and looks like a small pet project of
the person working in "United States Department of Defense" :-). 

It's reasonably small to have a code review and maybe useful for astro
hobbyists.

Some notes on packaging:

Please add commit message (see any commit pushed to Guix for inspiration).

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
+      #:tests? #f

+          (delete 'configure)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
Please explain in comment string why we skip test and delete configure as
literal as "no tests provided", "no configure provided" etc.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
+    (synopsis "Sunwait calculates sunrise or sunset times.")
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
No full stop (dot) in synopsis (use "guix lint <package-name>" to pick
up such small issues)

License looks correct but it the latest release was in 2022, issue
tracker is alive and the author is responsive, which is a good sign.

Otherwise it's LGFM for me, let's check v2?

--
Oleg