Subject: Re: 24.0.50; Documentation Bug: set-scroll-bar-mode

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:12:58 +0200

Tim Cross <[email-masked]> writes:

> While this is accurate, it provides no additional explination or benefit..
> At the very least, it should probably mention that value can be nil,
> 'left or 'right and what these different values mean.
>
> ,----[ C-h f set-scroll-bar-mode RET ]
> | set-scroll-bar-mode is a compiled Lisp function in `scroll-bar.el'.
> | 
> | (set-scroll-bar-mode VALUE)
> | 
> | Specifies whether to have vertical scroll bars and where to place them.
> |
> | Possible values are nil (no scroll bars), `left' (scroll bars on left)
> | and `right' (scroll bars on right).
> |
> | [back]
> `----

Repeating these values is probably not the right way to do this, but
I've changed the doc string to mention that the `scroll-bar-mode'
variable lists the possible values.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
  bloggy blog http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/