Subject: [bug#77681] [PATCH v2 5/6] doc: Emacs Packages: Remove outdated commentary on testing.

From: Morgan Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2025 12:21:03 -0400

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

> Morgan Smith <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> * doc/contributing.texi (Emacs Packages): Removeoutdated commentary on
>> testing.  We now run the tests by default like is done in other build systems.
>>
>> Change-Id: I245a0a412615a1177fbd1b6e723fda3749f7e49f
>
> Applied, thanks!

Please consider reverting this.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

This was meant was the emacs-team branch (and is already committed
there).  The 0th patch had emacs-team in the subject.  I should figure
out the command line invocation to add that to all patches.

I'm not sure if this will cause merge conflicts.  If git is smart enough
then maybe we can just leave it as is.  I'm not sure how that process
works.