Subject: [bug#77681] [PATCH v2 3/6] gnu: emacs-guix: Skip tests.

From: Morgan Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2025 17:52:58 -0400

* gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-guix): Skip tests.

Change-Id: I6d1677f3c4d73ac7ed36a6c8a8932ec69e85aaa2
---
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
index 2e43244fa0..ae45cd4f0b 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
@@ -6825,6 +6825,7 @@ (define-public emacs-guix
         #:imported-modules `(,@%default-gnu-imported-modules
                              (guix build emacs-build-system)
                              (guix build emacs-utils))
+        #:tests? #f    ; no tests
         #:configure-flags
         #~(list (string-append "--with-lispdir="
                                (emacs:elpa-directory #$output)))
-- 
2.49.0