Subject: bug#77660: closed ([PATCH 0/5] Update senpai, soju, and dependencies)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2025 20:16:01 +0000

Your bug report

#77660: [PATCH 0/5] Update senpai, soju, and dependencies

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
77660: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=77660
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Update senpai, soju, and dependencies
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2025 21:14:56 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I've applied them on go-team branch after and adjusted commit message
accordingly to changes.

Both final command have built successfully on x86_64 machine:
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
/gnu/store/l8hbf5q114kvb3pyidllzck8gqjq691s-soju-0.9.0
/gnu/store/ypry2k37mjda33mhgqyiiz9nza8s6x5v-senpai-0.4.0
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

go-team is in a queue to be merged hope soon:
<https://issues.guix.gnu.org/76654>.

--
Thanks,
Oleg

Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Update senpai, soju, and dependencies
From: Daniel Ziltener <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Daniel Ziltener <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2025 02:10:56 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I made a couple patches to bring senpai, soju, and its dependencies up to their currently needed versions.

Daniel Ziltener (5):
  gnu: go-codeberg-org-emersion-go-scfg: Update to 0.1.0.
  gnu: go-git-sr-ht-rockorager-vaxis: Update to 0.13.0.
  gnu: senpai: Update to 0.4.0.
  gnu: go-github-com-sherclockholmes-webpush-go: Update to 1.4.0.
  gnu: soju: Update to 0.9.0.

 gnu/packages/golang-web.scm      |  6 +++---
 gnu/packages/golang-xyz.scm      | 20 ++++++++++----------
 gnu/packages/irc.scm             | 10 ++++------
 gnu/packages/messaging.scm       | 25 +++++++++++++++----------
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm |  2 +-
 5 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)

-- 
2.49.0