Subject: bug#77603: 31.0.50; Spurious fontification of the word customize in Help buffer

From: Visuwesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2025 15:19:48 +0530

Due to a thinko in the patch for bug#77173, Help buffer highlights
_every_ instance of the word customize in the Help buffer.  To
reproduce,

  1. emacs -Q
  2. C-h v icomplete-vertical-selected-prefix-indicator RET
  3. Witness how the word "customized" in the docstring is partially
     buttonised.

The attached patch restricts the fontification to the customize blurb.

>From 31a50bcd63b26f17c0705b8450f89b1765eebff5 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Visuwesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2025 15:16:38 +0530
Subject: [PATCH] Limit fontification of "customize" in setopt suggestion

* lisp/help-fns.el (help-fns--customize-variable): Limit the
fontification to newly inserted text to avoid spurious
fontification of other instances of the word "customize."
---
 lisp/help-fns.el | 5 +++--
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/lisp/help-fns.el b/lisp/help-fns.el
index 46316665dda..0327ba14b62 100644
--- a/lisp/help-fns.el
+++ b/lisp/help-fns.el
@@ -1580,7 +1580,8 @@ help-fns--customize-variable
   ;; Make a link to customize if this variable can be customized.
   (when (custom-variable-p variable)
     (let ((customize-label "customize")
-          (custom-set (get variable 'custom-set)))
+          (custom-set (get variable 'custom-set))
+          (opoint (point)))
       (princ (concat "  You can " customize-label (or text " this variable.")))
       (when (and custom-set
                  ;; Don't override manually written documentation.
@@ -1597,7 +1598,7 @@ help-fns--customize-variable
                         "."))))
       (with-current-buffer standard-output
 	(save-excursion
-          (while (re-search-backward (concat "\\(" customize-label "\\)") nil t)
+          (while (re-search-backward (concat "\\(" customize-label "\\)") opoint t)
 	    (help-xref-button 1 'help-customize-variable variable))))
       (terpri))))
 
-- 
2.47.2

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 43, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.18.2, Xaw scroll bars) of 2025-04-03 built on astatine
Repository revision: 91a75c0d460efb7490c7901ff8572adb14cd50db
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101015
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux trixie/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --with-sound=alsa --with-x-toolkit=lucid --without-xaw3d
 --without-gconf --without-libsystemd --with-cairo CFLAGS=-g3
 CC=/usr/bin/gcc-13'
Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM
XINERAMA XINPUT2 XPM XRANDR LUCID ZLIB
Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: ta_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: ta_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  vz/winkey-minor-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  use-hard-newlines: t
  tab-bar-history-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  undelete-frame-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element-ast hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc

Features:
(shadow emacsbug pcmpl-git whitespace info-look macros notifications
rfc2104 descr-text js-mode-expansions js c-ts-common dictionary
dictionary-connection calccomp calc-poly calc-arith calc-units calc-misc
calc-aent calc-yank url-cache loadhist cal-islam holidays
holiday-loaddefs cal-move xr edebug cp2k-mode find-dired grep
xapian-lite xeft conf-mode sqlite-mode tramp-archive tramp-gvfs nov
esxml-query nndoc racket-font-lock racket-util racket-ppss
racket-keywords-and-builtins racket-custom f90 cus-start bug-reference
completion tabify org-datetree org-capture doct tex-font cl-print
external-completion locate view msb wdired reftex-auc tex-fold
reftex-dcr reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars preview tex-mode
font-latex expand-region text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions python-el-fgallina-expansions
latex-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom olivetti pdf-sync pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-history
pdf-roll ox-org man etags fileloop imenu-xref hi-lock comint-mime misc
dired-aux gnus-dired csv-mode shortdoc comp-common display-line-numbers
calc-undo calc-alg calc-menu xref help-fns radix-tree flyspell ispell
ecomplete flow-fill smerge-mode typo mm-archive gnus-cite mail-extr
textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable
textsec-check gnus-async gnus-bcklg sort gnus-ml qp icomplete url-http
url-auth url-gw network-stream nsm pulse color dabbrev nndraft nnmh
nnmaildir nnagent nnml nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache pcmpl-unix tramp-cmds tramp-sh
tramp-cache tramp trampver tramp-integration tramp-message time-stamp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs shell-command+ latex latex-flymake
tex-ispell tex-style tex auctex avy misearch multi-isearch reveal
recentf tree-widget vc-git diff-mode track-changes cursor-sensor
vc-backup log-view log-edit add-log pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher diff
latexenc face-remap org-pdftools pdf-annot facemenu org-noter oc-bibtex
image-file image-converter oc-basic org-ql-find org-ql-completing-read
org-ql-search org-ql-view transient crm org-super-agenda org-ql peg ts
org-habit org-duration embark-org ob-gnuplot ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html ox-mathml
org-latex-preview ox-latex table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
org-persist avl-tree generator ob-fortran ob-python python ob-calc
calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs ob-C
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs ob-shell shell ob-racket cdlatex texmathp org-attach
ol-eww eww vtable mule-util url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex
ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org-tempo org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline ol-man org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities
noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-version org-compat
org-macs server paredit edmacro kmacro eros checkdoc lisp-mnt flymake
project wordel-autoloads mines-autoloads sokoban-autoloads
ement-autoloads taxy-magit-section-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
taxy-autoloads persist-autoloads nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads
kv-autoloads transmission-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
lua-mode-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
racket-mode-autoloads eros-autoloads comint-mime-autoloads
writegood-mode-autoloads embark ffap thingatpt compat embark-autoloads
xeft-autoloads paredit-autoloads puni-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
filladapt-autoloads compose org-ql-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads
ts-autoloads org-pdftools-autoloads org-noter-autoloads
change-env-autoloads math-delimiters-autoloads doct-autoloads
emacs-ob-racket-autoloads valign-autoloads cdlatex-autoloads tempo
bibtex iso8601 time-date auctex-autoloads tex-site pdf-occur ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist advice tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools package browse-url xdg url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
json url-vars compile comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring cus-edit wid-edit
pdf-view password-cache jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
pdf-macs image-mode dired-x dired dired-loaddefs exif
pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads typo-autoloads mb-depth repeat
visual-fill-autoloads olivetti-autoloads time format-spec battery
filenotify dom tamil99 quail disp-table lacarte-autoloads
shell-command-plus-autoloads delsel xt-mouse cus-load avy-autoloads
icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs plz
warnings icons easy-mmode dired-du-autoloads finder-inf filecache
imenu-xref-autoloads ert map byte-opt ewoc debug backtrace find-func
qrencode-autoloads derived tochemfig-autoloads chemtable-autoloads
molar-mass-autoloads files-x vc-backup-autoloads skeleton
saveplace-pdf-view saveplace bookmark text-property-search pp
saveplace-pdf-view-autoloads dbus xml rx plz-autoloads
inspector-autoloads xr-autoloads info straight-autoloads cl-seq cl-extra
help-mode straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp
byte-compile pcase vz-nh-theme vz-options-theme rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
tty-child-frames emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3203477 551960) (symbols 48 81397 228)
 (strings 32 546723 62830) (string-bytes 1 54636271)
 (vectors 16 225845) (vector-slots 8 3461900 378347)
 (floats 8 37885 14357) (intervals 56 244582 8846) (buffers 984 199))