Subject: bug#77603: closed (Re: bug#77603: 31.0.50; Spurious fontification of the word customize in Help buffer)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2025 11:25:02 +0000

Your bug report

#77603: 31.0.50; Spurious fontification of the word customize in Help buffer

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
77603: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=77603
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#77603: 31.0.50; Spurious fontification of the word customize in Help buffer
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Visuwesh <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2025 14:24:01 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Visuwesh <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2025 15:24:26 +0530
> 
> [திங்கள் ஏப்ரல் 07, 2025] Visuwesh wrote:
> 
> > Due to a thinko in the patch for bug#77173, Help buffer highlights
> > _every_ instance of the word customize in the Help buffer.  To
> > reproduce,
> >
> >   1. emacs -Q
> >   2. C-h v icomplete-vertical-selected-prefix-indicator RET
> >   3. Witness how the word "customized" in the docstring is partially
> >      buttonised.
> >
> > The attached patch restricts the fontification to the customize blurb.
> 
> I had another thinko in the attached patch, in classic fashion (but
> worked for some reason).  Please find attached instead.

Thanks, installed on master, and closing the bug.

Subject: 31.0.50; Spurious fontification of the word customize in Help buffer
From: Visuwesh <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2025 15:19:48 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Due to a thinko in the patch for bug#77173, Help buffer highlights
_every_ instance of the word customize in the Help buffer.  To
reproduce,

  1. emacs -Q
  2. C-h v icomplete-vertical-selected-prefix-indicator RET
  3. Witness how the word "customized" in the docstring is partially
     buttonised.

The attached patch restricts the fontification to the customize blurb.

>From 31a50bcd63b26f17c0705b8450f89b1765eebff5 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Visuwesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2025 15:16:38 +0530
Subject: [PATCH] Limit fontification of "customize" in setopt suggestion

* lisp/help-fns.el (help-fns--customize-variable): Limit the
fontification to newly inserted text to avoid spurious
fontification of other instances of the word "customize."
---
 lisp/help-fns.el | 5 +++--
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/lisp/help-fns.el b/lisp/help-fns.el
index 46316665dda..0327ba14b62 100644
--- a/lisp/help-fns.el
+++ b/lisp/help-fns.el
@@ -1580,7 +1580,8 @@ help-fns--customize-variable
   ;; Make a link to customize if this variable can be customized.
   (when (custom-variable-p variable)
     (let ((customize-label "customize")
-          (custom-set (get variable 'custom-set)))
+          (custom-set (get variable 'custom-set))
+          (opoint (point)))
       (princ (concat "  You can " customize-label (or text " this variable.")))
       (when (and custom-set
                  ;; Don't override manually written documentation.
@@ -1597,7 +1598,7 @@ help-fns--customize-variable
                         "."))))
       (with-current-buffer standard-output
 	(save-excursion
-          (while (re-search-backward (concat "\\(" customize-label "\\)") nil t)
+          (while (re-search-backward (concat "\\(" customize-label "\\)") opoint t)
 	    (help-xref-button 1 'help-customize-variable variable))))
       (terpri))))
 
-- 
2.47.2

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 43, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.18.2, Xaw scroll bars) of 2025-04-03 built on astatine
Repository revision: 91a75c0d460efb7490c7901ff8572adb14cd50db
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101015
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux trixie/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --with-sound=alsa --with-x-toolkit=lucid --without-xaw3d
 --without-gconf --without-libsystemd --with-cairo CFLAGS=-g3
 CC=/usr/bin/gcc-13'
Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM
XINERAMA XINPUT2 XPM XRANDR LUCID ZLIB
Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: ta_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: ta_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  vz/winkey-minor-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  use-hard-newlines: t
  tab-bar-history-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  undelete-frame-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element-ast hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc

Features:
(shadow emacsbug pcmpl-git whitespace info-look macros notifications
rfc2104 descr-text js-mode-expansions js c-ts-common dictionary
dictionary-connection calccomp calc-poly calc-arith calc-units calc-misc
calc-aent calc-yank url-cache loadhist cal-islam holidays
holiday-loaddefs cal-move xr edebug cp2k-mode find-dired grep
xapian-lite xeft conf-mode sqlite-mode tramp-archive tramp-gvfs nov
esxml-query nndoc racket-font-lock racket-util racket-ppss
racket-keywords-and-builtins racket-custom f90 cus-start bug-reference
completion tabify org-datetree org-capture doct tex-font cl-print
external-completion locate view msb wdired reftex-auc tex-fold
reftex-dcr reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars preview tex-mode
font-latex expand-region text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions python-el-fgallina-expansions
latex-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom olivetti pdf-sync pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-history
pdf-roll ox-org man etags fileloop imenu-xref hi-lock comint-mime misc
dired-aux gnus-dired csv-mode shortdoc comp-common display-line-numbers
calc-undo calc-alg calc-menu xref help-fns radix-tree flyspell ispell
ecomplete flow-fill smerge-mode typo mm-archive gnus-cite mail-extr
textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable
textsec-check gnus-async gnus-bcklg sort gnus-ml qp icomplete url-http
url-auth url-gw network-stream nsm pulse color dabbrev nndraft nnmh
nnmaildir nnagent nnml nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache pcmpl-unix tramp-cmds tramp-sh
tramp-cache tramp trampver tramp-integration tramp-message time-stamp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs shell-command+ latex latex-flymake
tex-ispell tex-style tex auctex avy misearch multi-isearch reveal
recentf tree-widget vc-git diff-mode track-changes cursor-sensor
vc-backup log-view log-edit add-log pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher diff
latexenc face-remap org-pdftools pdf-annot facemenu org-noter oc-bibtex
image-file image-converter oc-basic org-ql-find org-ql-completing-read
org-ql-search org-ql-view transient crm org-super-agenda org-ql peg ts
org-habit org-duration embark-org ob-gnuplot ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html ox-mathml
org-latex-preview ox-latex table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
org-persist avl-tree generator ob-fortran ob-python python ob-calc
calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs ob-C
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs ob-shell shell ob-racket cdlatex texmathp org-attach
ol-eww eww vtable mule-util url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex
ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org-tempo org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline ol-man org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities
noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-version org-compat
org-macs server paredit edmacro kmacro eros checkdoc lisp-mnt flymake
project wordel-autoloads mines-autoloads sokoban-autoloads
ement-autoloads taxy-magit-section-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
taxy-autoloads persist-autoloads nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads
kv-autoloads transmission-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
lua-mode-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
racket-mode-autoloads eros-autoloads comint-mime-autoloads
writegood-mode-autoloads embark ffap thingatpt compat embark-autoloads
xeft-autoloads paredit-autoloads puni-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
filladapt-autoloads compose org-ql-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads
ts-autoloads org-pdftools-autoloads org-noter-autoloads
change-env-autoloads math-delimiters-autoloads doct-autoloads
emacs-ob-racket-autoloads valign-autoloads cdlatex-autoloads tempo
bibtex iso8601 time-date auctex-autoloads tex-site pdf-occur ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist advice tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools package browse-url xdg url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
json url-vars compile comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring cus-edit wid-edit
pdf-view password-cache jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
pdf-macs image-mode dired-x dired dired-loaddefs exif
pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads typo-autoloads mb-depth repeat
visual-fill-autoloads olivetti-autoloads time format-spec battery
filenotify dom tamil99 quail disp-table lacarte-autoloads
shell-command-plus-autoloads delsel xt-mouse cus-load avy-autoloads
icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs plz
warnings icons easy-mmode dired-du-autoloads finder-inf filecache
imenu-xref-autoloads ert map byte-opt ewoc debug backtrace find-func
qrencode-autoloads derived tochemfig-autoloads chemtable-autoloads
molar-mass-autoloads files-x vc-backup-autoloads skeleton
saveplace-pdf-view saveplace bookmark text-property-search pp
saveplace-pdf-view-autoloads dbus xml rx plz-autoloads
inspector-autoloads xr-autoloads info straight-autoloads cl-seq cl-extra
help-mode straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp
byte-compile pcase vz-nh-theme vz-options-theme rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
tty-child-frames emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3203477 551960) (symbols 48 81397 228)
 (strings 32 546723 62830) (string-bytes 1 54636271)
 (vectors 16 225845) (vector-slots 8 3461900 378347)
 (floats 8 37885 14357) (intervals 56 244582 8846) (buffers 984 199))