Subject: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: font-fira-sans: Update to 4.301

From: Kurome <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2025 17:54:50 +0900

The comment mentioned that this is the final version including the source
code.  However, many fonts included in Guix do not come with source code, so I
believe this is acceptable.  Additionally, other package distributors also
appear to be packaging the latest version (see below).  Therefore, I updated
it. Please let me know if there is anything wrong.

* https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/packaging/packages/fira-sans/-/blob/main/PKGBUILD?ref_type=heads
* https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/blob/nixos-unstable/pkgs/by-name/fi/fira-sans/package.nix

Other changes:
* The license file had been moved, so I made the necessary change.
* It was a VCS snapshot, so I changed it to the corresponding format.
* Changed to use gexp for arguments

Kurome (2):
  gnu: font-fira-sans: Update to (git-version 4.301 revision commit).
  gnu: font-fira-mono: Update to (git-version 3.206 revision commit).

 gnu/packages/fonts.scm | 112 ++++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 1 file changed, 56 insertions(+), 56 deletions(-)

-- 
2.49.0