Subject: [PATCH v5 0/5] Small changes

From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2025 15:07:51 +0200

Hello David,

thanks for the updated patch series! QA shows a few package failures:
   https://qa.guix.gnu.org/issue/77590/package-changes?x86_64-linux-change=broken&x86_64-linux-change=still-failing&x86_64-linux-change=unknown-to-failing&x86_64-linux-change=new-failing

hdf5-parallel-openmpi succeeds locally for me.

gnudatalanguage does not find hdf5 any more.

cdo does not find the nc_open symbol in netcdf anymore; I do not see how
this could be related to the patch series. I even tried to not update hdf5
and to only apply the netcdf related patches, and this already caused a
problem, which is very strange since the only changes are the additions
of inputs.

I am sending a slightly updated patch series; in particular I have added
hdf-java as a deprecated alias for hdf5-java. So people's profiles do
not break.

Do you think you could have a look at the new failures?

Andreas

David Elsing (5):
  gnu: hdf5: Update to 1.14.6.
  gnu: hdf-java: Update to 1.14.6 and rename to hdf5-java.
  gnu: netcdf: Fix test.
  gnu: netcdf-fortran: Add missing inputs.
  gnu: satdump: Fix RUNPATH for a plugin.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 +
 gnu/packages/maths.scm                        | 312 ++++++++++++------
 .../patches/hdf5-config-dependencies.patch    |  31 ++
 gnu/packages/radio.scm                        |  17 +-
 4 files changed, 253 insertions(+), 108 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/hdf5-config-dependencies.patch

base-commit: 6ec4ed678fd9d1ead03cfb2860556dd8b17de755
-- 
2.49.0