Subject: [PATCH v4 0/5] Update hdf5 to 1.14.6, fix wrappers and remove generated source files.

From: David Elsing <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2025 17:07:56 +0000

I fixed the build of the reported new failures (hdf5-parallel-openmpi,
insight-toolkit (all versions), itk-snap, netcdf-fortran and satdump) for
x86_64-linux. For satdump, the issue was that because now the hdf5
installation is detected, an optional plugin is built, which has an incomplete
RUNPATH.

Also, I set the correct "-DHDF5_ENABLE_THREADSAFE=ON" flag and added some
missing inputs.

David Elsing (5):
  gnu: hdf5: Update to 1.14.6.
  gnu: hdf-java: Update to 1.14.6 and rename to hdf5-java.
  gnu: netcdf: Fix test.
  gnu: netcdf-fortran: Add missing inputs.
  gnu: satdump: Fix RUNPATH for a plugin.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 +
 gnu/packages/maths.scm                        | 314 ++++++++++++------
 .../patches/hdf5-config-dependencies.patch    |  31 ++
 gnu/packages/radio.scm                        |  17 +-
 4 files changed, 254 insertions(+), 109 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/hdf5-config-dependencies.patch

-- 
2.48.1