Subject: [bug#77577] [PATCH] build: bootloader: Add riscv64 case.

From: Zheng Junjie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2025 23:06:00 +0800

* gnu/build/bootloader.scm (install-efi): Add riscv64 case.

Change-Id: I1c6c7949f0057f600817f09b5f52dca0644e3d88
---
 gnu/build/bootloader.scm | 4 +++-
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/build/bootloader.scm b/gnu/build/bootloader.scm
index af6063a884a..e582151604a 100644
--- a/gnu/build/bootloader.scm
+++ b/gnu/build/bootloader.scm
@@ -77,7 +77,9 @@ (define* (install-efi grub grub-config esp #:key targets)
                                 ((string-prefix? "armhf" system)
                                  '("arm-efi" . "BOOTARM.EFI"))
                                 ((string-prefix? "aarch64" system)
-                                 '("arm64-efi" . "BOOTAA64.EFI"))))))
+                                 '("arm64-efi" . "BOOTAA64.EFI"))
+                                ((string-prefix? "riscv64" system)
+                                 '("riscv64-efi" . "BOOTRISCV64.EFI"))))))
     ;; grub-mkstandalone requires a TMPDIR to prepare the firmware image.
     (setenv "TMPDIR" esp)

base-commit: 90279af10615cd74e4c52851f7fec797d4d0f682
prerequisite-patch-id: f6807c214a9924fb57a2a054dceba1802ba4536c
prerequisite-patch-id: b60437563c004733af4ad531ed0ca89b049e748f
-- 
2.49.0