Subject: found bug installing guix-daemon on riscv64-linux (framework laptop)

From: Dots <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2025 23:10:49 -0600

Just passing on the bug as instructed.

dots@deepcomputing:~/Documents/guix$ guix pull
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to f3a8c28 (17 new
commits)...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git    f3a8c28
substitute: guix substitute: warning: ACL for archive imports seems to be
uninitialized, substitutes may be unavailable
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
building /gnu/store/d4pwcp9dsaw50sc0y1dpa444bskq1wi7-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/jnjzbhvim7k9wnhwkfzqiqmp9dawbv53-module-import.drv...
building
/gnu/store/50zng8m4zadl0qwa5z0xhp6wb7pcz0z0-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/2653f4h30ah1g6rgas2z95k4h78x1ixj-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/bnm9agybsjs0d9qdn008cnjzs5sw3gpr-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
building /gnu/store/j77nrx5b3qcxkkvwgb1zzjnakvhnilfl-bzip2-1.0.8.drv...
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: looking for substitutes on 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/ 'build' phase220 4096
 -n install                      or
   make -n install PREFIX=/xxx/yyy      respectively.

The -n instructs make to show the commands it would execute, but
not actually execute them.

Instructions for use are in the preformatted manual page, in the file
bzip2.txt.  For more detailed documentation, read the full manual.
It is available in Postscript form (manual.ps), PDF form (manual.pdf),
and HTML form (manual.html).

You can also do "bzip2 --help" to see some helpful information.
"bzip2 -L" displays the software license.

phase `build' succeeded after 3.7 seconds
starting phase `check'

Doing 6 tests (3 compress, 3 uncompress) ...
If there's a problem, things might stop at this point.

./bzip2 -1  < sample1.ref > sample1.rb2
./bzip2 -2  < sample2.ref > sample2.rb2
./bzip2 -3  < sample3.ref > sample3.rb2
./bzip2 -d  < sample1.bz2 > sample1.tst
./bzip2 -d  < sample2.bz2 > sample2.tst
./bzip2 -ds < sample3.bz2 > sample3.tst
cmp sample1.bz2 sample1.rb2
cmp sample2.bz2 sample2.rb2
cmp sample3.bz2 sample3.rb2
cmp sample1.tst sample1.ref
cmp sample2.tst sample2.ref
cmp sample3.tst sample3.ref

If you got this far and the 'cmp's didn't complain, it looks
like you're in business.

To install in /usr/local/bin, /usr/local/lib, /usr/local/man and
/usr/local/include, type

   make install

To install somewhere else, eg, */xxx/yyy/*{bin,lib,man,include}, type

   make install PREFIX=/xxx/yyy

If you are (justifiably) paranoid and want to see what 'make install'
is going to do, you can first do

   make -n install                      or
   make -n install PREFIX=/xxx/yyy      respectively.

The -n instructs make to show the commands it would execute, but
not actually execute them.

Instructions for use are in the preformatted manual page, in the file
bzip2.txt.  For more detailed documentation, read the full manual.
It is available in Postscript form (manual.ps), PDF form (manual.pdf),
and HTML form (manual.html).

You can also do "bzip2 --help" to see some helpful information.
"bzip2 -L" displays the software license.

phase `check' succeeded after 0.5 seconds
starting phase `install'
if ( test ! -d /gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin
) ; then mkdir -p
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin ; fi
if ( test ! -d /gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/lib
) ; then mkdir -p
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/lib ; fi
if ( test ! -d /gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/man
) ; then mkdir -p
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/man ; fi
if ( test ! -d
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/man/man1 ) ; then
mkdir -p /gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/man/man1 ;
fi
if ( test ! -d
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/include ) ; then
mkdir -p /gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/include ;
fi
cp -f bzip2
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bzip2
cp -f bzip2
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bunzip2
cp -f bzip2
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bzcat
cp -f bzip2recover
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bzip2recover
chmod a+x /gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bzip2
chmod a+x
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bunzip2
chmod a+x /gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bzcat
chmod a+x
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bzip2recover
cp -f bzip2.1
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/man/man1
chmod a+r
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/man/man1/bzip2.1
cp -f bzlib.h
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/include
chmod a+r
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/include/bzlib.h
cp -f libbz2.a /gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/lib
chmod a+r
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/lib/libbz2.a
cp -f bzgrep /gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfb@ build-log 4078220 4096
l168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bzgrep
ln -s -f /gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bzgrep
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bzegrep
ln -s -f /gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bzgrep
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bzfgrep
chmod a+x
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bzgrep
cp -f bzmore
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bzmore
ln -s -f /gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bzmore
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bzless
chmod a+x
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bzmore
cp -f bzdiff
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bzdiff
ln -s -f /gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bzdiff
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bzcmp
chmod a+x
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin/bzdiff
cp -f bzgrep.1 bzmore.1 bzdiff.1
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/man/man1
chmod a+r
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/man/man1/bzgrep.1
chmod a+r
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/man/man1/bzmore.1
chmod a+r
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/man/man1/bzdiff.1
echo ".so man1/bzgrep.1" >
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/man/man1/bzegrep.1
echo ".so man1/bzgrep.1" >
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/man/man1/bzfgrep.1
echo ".so man1/bzmore.1" >
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/man/man1/bzless.1
echo ".so man1/bzdiff.1" >
/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/man/man1/bzcmp.1
phase `install' succeeded after 0.5 seconds
starting phase `install-shared-lib'
phase `install-shared-lib' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `patch-scripts'
phase `patch-scripts' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `move-static-lib'
phase `move-static-lib' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `patch-shebangs'
phase `patch-shebangs' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `strip'
stripping binaries in
"/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/lib" with "strip"
and flags ("--strip-unneeded" "--enable-deterministic-archives")
stripping binaries in
"/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin" with "strip"
and flags ("--strip-unneeded" "--enable-deterministic-archives")
stripping binaries in
"/gnu/store/w6zn6agv3g7h8jymspf7g683af5qjz3a-bzip2-1.0.8-static/lib" with
"strip" and flags ("--strip-unneeded" "--enable-deterministic-archives")
phase `strip' succeeded after 0.1 seconds
starting phase `validate-runpath'
validating RUNPATH of 1 binaries in
"/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/lib"...
validating RUNPATH of 4 binaries in
"/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/bin"...
validating RUNPATH of 0 binaries in
"/gnu/store/w6zn6agv3g7h8jymspf7g683af5qjz3a-bzip2-1.0.8-static/lib"...
phase `validate-runpath' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `validate-documentation-location'
moving '/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/man' to
'/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/share/man'
phase `validate-documentation-location' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `delete-info-dir-file'
phase `delete-info-dir-file' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `patch-dot-desktop-files'
phase `patch-dot-desktop-files' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `make-dynamic-linker-cache'
created
'/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/etc/ld.so.cache'
from 2 library search path entries
phase `make-dynamic-linker-cache' succeeded after 0.3 seconds
starting phase `install-license-files'
installing 1 license files from '.'
phase `install-license-files' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `reset-gzip-timestamps'
phase `reset-gzip-timestamps' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `compress-documentation'
compressing documentation in '/gnu/store/r8h9ri8y488jv19zqizxcy@ build-log
4078220 146
4mfbl168s6-bzip2-1.0.8/share/man' with "zstd" and flags ("-19" "--rm"
"--threads" "4")
phase `compress-documentation' succeeded after 0.1 seconds
building
/gnu/store/x1f4lr33h7jfax81p457xq2gxd7axcmx-0001-url-treat-empty-port-as-default.patch.drv...

building
/gnu/store/anwswnw9dazh2vaxin1hhmn8v7gahj3m-CPAN-Meta-2.150010.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/2pbdc6z8l2qhrw4jv6v6x5zlkm01zbmy-CPAN-Meta-Requirements-2.140.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/m63g8106pzq1lxb2q4k9ishzaq5w5h15-CPAN-Meta-YAML-0.018.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/g7kr2g8qn6p12lkvzak65v7glm3a3aln-CUnit-2.1-3.tar.bz2.drv...
building
/gnu/store/vkidka4zpaynbif1mcjigfhvdbnpx6pa-Cpanel-JSON-XS-4.30.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/s7r7g1m59rh9di4z3b4njmds47196p6i-Devel-Hide-0.0010.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/rqnwv231qmlwq8mb8nbgp6lq4nahm10v-Devel-Symdump-2.18.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/nvyr4wikdw3qvj8gyhm40h1ljpwy8yh6-ExtUtils-CChecker-0.11.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/07km6qx17rsjx2xika1zrh8g0xg4azf8-ExtUtils-Config-0.008.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/hnhf4w23h730fdjvdb4v9cd8va9il4av-ExtUtils-Helpers-0.026.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/kr6f46pi4sf114wwjcbnywcqs6aj4x79-ExtUtils-InstallPaths-0.012.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/j51mjb8vzndpmh0j32ydqxffzpy2xw75-Importer-0.025.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/kpscglkcszv68adyblg2f9adzsw1aaa4-JSON-MaybeXS-1.004003.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/z0mp7qzw5zw8ac5131cc7q59975q1khq-MIME-Charset-1.012.2.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/jw7rzayg542cvwr78cpqplppgg8razbm-Module-Build-0.4231.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/cg6rcwsiz0vg2mbhgwfx64wm2m18r3dc-Module-Build-Tiny-0.039.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/43qm62fm1i8cc8nx4fzl6l7jv4pjp5iw-Module-Pluggable-5.2.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/acrw1y958frigd3xcrqf9n3zd31j95f6-OpenSP-1.5.2.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/7ji14r1pxrb37car1ybg6r8gsg9hs934-Module-Pluggable-5.2.tar.zst.drv...

building
/gnu/store/bs5nq7qk58vyhn3piw0h1g3gsjhjd3qf-Path-Tiny-0.118.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/h0nrywmz54nnzismrkxrd7xj574nm4l0-Pod-Coverage-0.23.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/nqwvcgrsczn3l9g2f0c4vyhnsl9g15q7-Pod-Parser-1.65.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/bnfyhdhpcmsmr2ridxqh6mgkhp9j77h4-Python-3.10.7.tar.xz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/n1bamfv4n6rcgv3h70aa0ksq5c0590ap-SGMLSpm-1.1.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/ryh94332n2j08p7w22bylw45n7yij1f1-Python-3.10.7.tar.zst.drv...
building
/gnu/store/2axhppvlz0sh07lw581lhdmrvcnx37mn-Syntax-Keyword-Try-0.28.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/9i721vw9sn6srd6pcyp365g18fk1dlq7-Term-Size-Any-0.002.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/i43rhv22s4sqz2byhdcbn1q5xvq852kp-Term-Size-Perl-0.031.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/vm5vjkhrk8s0s8x7x4xc2gyppa0lixb2-Term-Table-0.008.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/m23j750sdg2i49lyd599j8h4p3lzbpps-TermReadKey-2.38.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/vsb2gyvrdfgcyicmwqb7z8ci776fvqij-Test-Fatal-0.016.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/h3kqkh28crrxw6v4ygdfm95zwp9201mz-Test-Harness-3.42.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/rf8qky0nx7n1jbpz3mih6yrrlbyq4q85-Test-LeakTrace-0.16.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/jm2vzpj4gnm9gagbqzh89avqljl9kpyz-Test-Needs-0.002009.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/4rbqxnv4giqd7qqd2yd7bql8srcm29cw-Test-Pod-1.52.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/vnaswwd39bwmz2jxi164qb92xyvpb2h7-Test-Pod-Coverage-1.10.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/whqm0xsrawqiqlc6lpajr40jfpkjrd7q-Test2-Suite-0.000155.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/65iwkfnpfcc0m75yqablqnycw7yw39c1-Text-CharWidth-0.04.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/vkc99601ywwj3qffhm0554cqdh9ijxk3-Text-WrapI18N-0.06.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/sklks3gxmr826dvaq3ns2fbhm5jckx2s-Try-Tiny-0.31.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/3ls69fi62zzk65lg1cfrybrw08mdfpjv-Unicode-LineBreak-2019.001.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/gb4ylk5hqhjd2x6b1165gcx80mbilx47-Unicode-UTF8-0.62.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/jn3hr3c4iar97g4mh1qa4kx8vcgn9gvj-Variable-Magic-0.62.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/dfzsz813is397nzlw43pnyggd7m8n3l6-XML-Parser-2.46.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/w024yyh4vbbya54f9jrg8b08p7854ssn-XML-XPath-1.48.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/dy90vfgngmvnn7r2laza328xsnpmm78r-XS-Parse-Keyword-0.34.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/1ry00dz6cqfjbr4dfw6c297g5a975c88-YAML-Tiny-1.73.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/cd3q3mkwcci332w5kq9xbp4kp443qj9a-autoconf-archive-2023.02.20.tar.xz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/1dkc6yybm04kijp1jalfqjysp2ajpzmj-avahi-0.8.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/di4j3mszqdwdq4dr8p2xxss6n99h1gh8-autoconf-archive-2023.02.20.drv...

building
/gnu/store/8303nb7whmnkv4y5f8nkr8dkzqlr7cxy-avahi-0.8.tar.zst.drv...
building /gnu/store/m488vvbc0zvdisyfs3bkp4vpg92s0sqk-bison-3.8.2.drv...
building
/gnu/store/livz6idji18xrh7qsw16hbqis1d2qrmv-boost-0001-unordered-fix-copy-assign.patch.drv...

building
/gnu/store/1fz7awvrhj8y8pwk252wf18lfycfz30k-boost_1_83_0.tar.bz2.drv...
building
/gnu/store/9nikra0gschbl7bz4fga1haic5pfrc99-c-ares-1.18.1.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/4a317if40fx4d22x19q0sfdrvza93hyn-boost_1_83_0.tar.zst.drv...
building /gnu/store/1fd18bqs17c3jsnskxa5vw5fzsq2gznc-c-ares-1.18.1.drv...
/ 'build' phaselog 4088977 358
In file included from ares-test.h:6,
                 from ares-test-misc.cc:1:
./../include/ares.h:414:19: note: by argument 2 of type ?const unsigned
char*? to ?void ares_send(ares_channel, const unsigned char*, int,
ares_callback, void*)? declared here
  414 | CARES_EXTERN void ares_send(ares_channel channel,
      |                   ^~~~~~~~~
/ 'build' phaseild-log 4088977 28
  CXX      ares-test-mock.o
building
/gnu/store/pl2p08hnf45xax73p9hwdpfh75sskcp7-check-0.15.2.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/45zparm4k1zgswnn6fxlbki64svmxbc1-check-fix-test-precision-for-ppc.patch.drv...

building
/gnu/store/vnph3fjrycr0vkyv83kra41202ch4p0y-cmake-3.24.2.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/2i37vrlvid8a4h53g1ccsrqqf2aiw9mk-check-0.15.2.tar.zst.drv...
building
/gnu/store/2d76kz3i400q6fl0v3vcjy71vr3b5anb-cmake-3.24.2.tar.zst.drv...
building /gnu/store/9nb5lrc6f1hjs714cza8dn0dip0akqw3-check-0.15.2.drv...
\ 'build' phaseild-log 4109672 465
check_check_sub.c:65:23: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
   65 |   fail_unless(1 == 2, "This test should fail");
      |                       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../src/check.h:472:77: note: in definition of macro ?fail_unless?
  472 |     _ck_assert_failed(__FILE__, __LINE__, "Assertion '"#expr"'
failed" , ## __VA_ARGS__, NULL)
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
/ 'build' phase4109672 59
check_check_sub.c: In function ?test_fail_if_fail_fn?:
| 'build' phaseild-log 4109672 2501
check_check_sub.c: In function ?test_fail_null_msg_fn?:
check_check_sub.c:92:3: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
   92 |   fail_unless(2 == 3, NULL);
      |   ^~~~~~~~~~~
check_check_sub.c: In function ?test_fail_no_msg_fn?:
check_check_sub.c:103:3: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
  103 |   fail_unless(4 == 5, NULL);
      |   ^~~~~~~~~~~
check_check_sub.c: In function ?test_fail_if_null_msg_fn?:
check_check_sub.c:112:3: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
  112 |   fail_if(2 != 3, NULL);
      |   ^~~~~~~
check_check_sub.c: In function ?test_fail_if_no_msg_fn?:
check_check_sub.c:123:3: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
  123 |   fail_if(4 != 5, NULL);
      |   ^~~~~~~
In file included from check_check_sub.c:26:
check_check_sub.c: In function ?test_fail_vararg_msg_1_fn?:
check_check_sub.c:135:23: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
  135 |   fail_unless(x == y, "%d != %d", x, y);
      |                       ^~~~~~~~~~
../src/check.h:472:77: note: in definition of macro ?fail_unless?
  472 |     _ck_assert_failed(__FILE__, __LINE__, "Assertion '"#expr"'
failed" , ## __VA_ARGS__, NULL)
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
check_check_sub.c: In function ?test_fail_vararg_msg_2_fn?:
check_check_sub.c:147:19: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
  147 |   fail_if(x != y, "%d != %d", x, y);
      |                   ^~~~~~~~~~
../src/check.h:486:78: note: in definition of macro ?fail_if?
  486 |      _ck_assert_failed(__FILE__, __LINE__, "Failure '"#expr"'
occurred" , ## __VA_ARGS__, NULL) \
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
check_check_sub.c: In function ?test_fail_vararg_msg_3_fn?:
check_check_sub.c:159:8: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
  159 |   fail("%d == %d", x, y);
      |        ^~~~~~~~~~
../src/check.h:494:71: note: in definition of macro ?fail?
  494 | #define fail(...) _ck_assert_failed(__FILE__, __LINE__, "Failed" ,
## __VA_ARGS__, NULL)
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
check_check_sub.c: In function ?test_fail_empty_fn?:
check_check_sub.c:171:3: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
  171 |   fail(NULL);
      |   ^~~~
\ 'build' phaseild-log 4109672 465
check_check_sub.c:65:23: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
   65 |   fail_unless(1 == 2, "This test should fail");
      |                       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../src/check.h:472:77: note: in definition of macro ?fail_unless?
  472 |     _ck_assert_failed(__FILE__, __LINE__, "Assertion '"#expr"'
failed" , ## __VA_ARGS__, NULL)
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
/ 'build' phaseild-log 4109672 457
check_check_sub.c:73:19: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
   73 |   fail_if(1 == 2, "This test should pass");
      |                   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../src/check.h:486:78: note: in definition of macro ?fail_if?
  486 |      _ck_assert_failed(__FILE__, __LINE__, "Failure '"#expr"'
occurred" , ## __VA_ARGS__, NULL) \
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
| 'build' phaseild-log 4109672 59
check_check_sub.c: In function ?test_fail_if_fail_fn?:
\ 'build' phaseild-log 4109672 60
check_check_sub.c: In function ?test_fail_null_msg_fn?:
| 'build' phaseild-log 4109672 2239
check_check_sub.c:103:3: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
  103 |   fail_unless(4 == 5, NULL);
      |   ^~~~~~~~~~~
check_check_sub.c: In function ?test_fail_if_null_msg_fn?:
check_check_sub.c:112:3: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
  112 |   fail_if(2 != 3, NULL);
      |   ^~~~~~~
check_check_sub.c: In function ?test_fail_if_no_msg_fn?:
check_check_sub.c:123:3: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
  123 |   fail_if(4 != 5, NULL);
      |   ^~~~~~~
In file included from check_check_sub.c:26:
check_check_sub.c: In function ?test_fail_vararg_msg_1_fn?:
check_check_sub.c:135:23: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
  135 |   fail_unless(x == y, "%d != %d", x, y);
      |                       ^~~~~~~~~~
../src/check.h:472:77: note: in definition of macro ?fail_unless?
  472 |     _ck_assert_failed(__FILE__, __LINE__, "Assertion '"#expr"'
failed" , ## __VA_ARGS__, NULL)
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
check_check_sub.c: In function ?test_fail_vararg_msg_2_fn?:
check_check_sub.c:147:19: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
  147 |   fail_if(x != y, "%d != %d", x, y);
      |                   ^~~~~~~~~~
../src/check.h:486:78: note: in definition of macro ?fail_if?
  486 |      _ck_assert_failed(__FILE__, __LINE__, "Failure '"#expr"'
occurred" , ## __VA_ARGS__, NULL) \
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
check_check_sub.c: In function ?test_fail_vararg_msg_3_fn?:
check_check_sub.c:159:8: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
  159 |   fail("%d == %d", x, y);
      |        ^~~~~~~~~~
../src/check.h:494:71: note: in definition of macro ?fail?
  494 | #define fail(...) _ck_assert_failed(__FILE__, __LINE__, "Failed" ,
## __VA_ARGS__, NULL)
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
check_check_sub.c: In function ?test_fail_empty_fn?:
check_check_sub.c:171:3: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
  171 |   fail(NULL);
      |   ^~~~
\ 'build' phaseild-log 4109672 389
check_check_pack.c:60:10: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
   60 |     fail("%s", errm);
      |          ^~~~
../src/check.h:494:71: note: in definition of macro ?fail?
  494 | #define fail(...) _ck_assert_failed(__FILE__, __LINE__, "Failed" ,
## __VA_ARGS__, NULL)
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
| 'build' phase .deps/check_check-check_check_fixture.Tpo
.deps/check_check-check_check_fixture.Po
- 'build' phaseild-log 4109672 465
check_check_sub.c:65:23: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
   65 |   fail_unless(1 == 2, "This test should fail");
      |                       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../src/check.h:472:77: note: in definition of macro ?fail_unless?
  472 |     _ck_assert_failed(__FILE__, __LINE__, "Assertion '"#expr"'
failed" , ## __VA_ARGS__, NULL)
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
| 'build' phaseild-log 4109672 457
check_check_sub.c:73:19: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
   73 |   fail_if(1 == 2, "This test should pass");
      |                   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../src/check.h:486:78: note: in definition of macro ?fail_if?
  486 |      _ck_assert_failed(__FILE__, __LINE__, "Failure '"#expr"'
occurred" , ## __VA_ARGS__, NULL) \
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
\ 'build' phaseild-log 4109672 59
check_check_sub.c: In function ?test_fail_if_fail_fn?:
- 'build' phaseild-log 4109672 60
check_check_sub.c: In function ?test_fail_null_msg_fn?:
\ 'build' phaseild-log 4109672 145
check_check_sub.c:103:3: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
  103 |   fail_unless(4 == 5, NULL);
      |   ^~~~~~~~~~~
/ 'build' phaseild-log 4109672 137
check_check_sub.c:112:3: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
  112 |   fail_if(2 != 3, NULL);
      |   ^~~~~~~
\ 'build' phaseild-log 4109672 137
check_check_sub.c:123:3: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
  123 |   fail_if(4 != 5, NULL);
      |   ^~~~~~~
- 'build' phaseild-log 4109672 446
check_check_sub.c:135:23: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
  135 |   fail_unless(x == y, "%d != %d", x, y);
      |                       ^~~~~~~~~~
../src/check.h:472:77: note: in definition of macro ?fail_unless?
  472 |     _ck_assert_failed(__FILE__, __LINE__, "Assertion '"#expr"'
failed" , ## __VA_ARGS__, NULL)
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
| 'build' phaseild-log 4109672 438
check_check_sub.c:147:19: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
  147 |   fail_if(x != y, "%d != %d", x, y);
      |                   ^~~~~~~~~~
../src/check.h:486:78: note: in definition of macro ?fail_if?
  486 |      _ck_assert_failed(__FILE__, __LINE__, "Failure '"#expr"'
occurred" , ## __VA_ARGS__, NULL) \
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
- 'build' phaseild-log 4109672 396
check_check_sub.c:159:8: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
  159 |   fail("%d == %d", x, y);
      |        ^~~~~~~~~~
../src/check.h:494:71: note: in definition of macro ?fail?
  494 | #define fail(...) _ck_assert_failed(__FILE__, __LINE__, "Failed" ,
## __VA_ARGS__, NULL)
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
| 'build' phaseild-log 4109672 123
check_check_sub.c:171:3: warning: too many arguments for format
[-Wformat-extra-args]
  171 |   fail(NULL);
      |   ^~~~
building
/gnu/store/71w3hi5y9r1r7gyzcp3p3ycy6lir2gac-cmake-3.24.2.tar.zst.drv...
building
/gnu/store/8k5sgjl9r5fvx8qn5fm5avc2ix6cf7yq-common-sense-3.75.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/8infh56kan2ahrhzjhhfs1s5wplvsibc-config-0.0.0-1.c8ddc84-checkout.drv...

building
/gnu/store/cyjv3zyddamf3qzyxcl35nsg1wn47yq5-coreutils-minimal-9.1.drv...
building
/gnu/store/l61l8s4npwl4na8vza36gqxqnfjyghln-curl-8.6.0.tar.xz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/bwjsras80drghmvj4735id9mqpgijzln-datefudge_1.26.tar.xz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/swgp8wwv4ww8r1cvpkq010ihlxsjwfwd-curl-8.6.0.tar.zst.drv...
building /gnu/store/92cgfpfrnms9b32blvvmdrrqkynv91fy-datefudge-1.26.drv...
building
/gnu/store/3806gpwf6ria3fmk9lz10rrm2q19x1yw-db-6.2.32.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/hj8y0rcf0r828m1dz5vgl7m9x0s4hxzv-dbus-1.15.8.tar.xz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/6qqjcf4hss4yqlj7rhwi30nib56j6zv0-db-6.2.32.tar.zst.drv...
building
/gnu/store/nrgfk522wra3xcz0x2vhmdgm9njqydg8-dbus-1.15.8.tar.zst.drv...
building
/gnu/store/w2i8ryqj6c667rk0kf4g707ksdjmf5f0-dejavu-fonts-ttf-2.37.tar.bz2.drv...

building
/gnu/store/4lfn7d4vihkhmk9sj74afnin2gnwsk5d-disarchive-0.6.0.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/1rvzy3mk4dvhxiwf8d0y02s77001kx9c-docbook-xsl-1.79.2-0.fe16c90-checkout.drv...

building
/gnu/store/qbi8sarf5jyp53vsdkggn2fjk74i7q5w-doxygen-1.9.8.src.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/843jhzc80gpc2qzh44lzmlfw8nmqy93v-docbook-xsl-1.79.2-0.fe16c90-checkout.drv...

building
/gnu/store/ccywfwm559l401xnhzyp103rhhvkaqhn-elfutils-0.187.tar.bz2.drv...
building /gnu/store/7xdi625796gdw88dqb406was02inhzp0-expat-2.5.0.drv...
building
/gnu/store/k52wvlqr0mn6s2ahrbf5dlshx5xrbmz5-elfutils-0.187.tar.zst.drv...
building
/gnu/store/jyyfvxgqpny202x5b8dwri5j8rzn5cx8-file-5.45.tar.zst.drv...
building /gnu/store/yib9g0hajymbbdya7p3ir6aahydpq6dh-elfutils-0.187.drv...
building /gnu/store/9i7sd9g30znlim6v0x8lb6y2wka074ps-file-5.45.drv...
building
/gnu/store/xvn0dcbx6b8hmlyyvw98x2prjy7yvzag-fontconfig-2.14.0.tar.xz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/s5kj7rq3gqid5mskif9i5vy5dngrsivn-freetype-2.13.0.tar.xz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/nlq3wcy8ix7mab9l05129qpp4imh9v01-fontconfig-2.14.0.tar.zst.drv...

building
/gnu/store/sd8lbqfkikppra2qbi3czg2b2zhzpiic-gcc-11.4.0.tar.zst.drv...
building
/gnu/store/zsngqj785k94sz8v5yqh6saava99gzsl-gdbm-1.23.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/v7k2sadfs3azhrjbs15wa0q7n73m6ivp-gettext-1.07.tar.gz.drv...
building /gnu/store/gdcrpcbsq7yxv4ijcmznhv9rcpm94j0b-gdbm-1.23.drv...
building
/gnu/store/y5bq7a94d1ihs491aqc8dxwisga62wqs-ghostscript-fonts-std-8.11.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/s6nahi6ya2jwz1w943d74v9ggkx9s9sb-git-2.49.0.tar.xz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/khpzwi14ykjrvaw7svwff774jiklp51p-font-ghostscript-8.11.drv...
building
/gnu/store/y7n5liz4dk1f1m5b2sfl3kshriifihdw-glib-2.82.1.tar.xz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/98wz5072la80pb0gdl9ybhwpljyprz65-gmp-6.3.0.tar.xz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/0l7r5fp1z6z947yqdggnnz9lrfv5fand-glib-2.82.1.tar.zst.drv...
building
/gnu/store/wvf1w35ij3vjx7r69k0532lqzjb2g7ri-gmp-6.3.0.tar.zst.drv...
building
/gnu/store/1hs6j3rshlcsf1avcp3p7fmv5crhrhj5-gnutls-3.8.3.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/8pzmvwqpsryf1wwq889czlajcncy6r0h-gmp-6.3.0.drv...
building
/gnu/store/vlba41bxnix4sg3ph8hxfgs3717q601z-gnutls-3.8.3.tar.zst.drv...
building
/gnu/store/lpc83sbq986g3zd0aylczr8bg0b21bmx-gobject-introspection-1.82.0.tar.xz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/h9bwdml5wj258kai7dpqaxzkz8s7cyzn-gperf-3.1.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/8p08z5llmk9crgh48mjm2w29j0n6w5fz-gobject-introspection-1.82.0.tar.zst.drv...

building /gnu/store/6f4bq2g0y30fnlv0ysg52z171pd05r8i-gperf-3.1.drv...
/ 'build' phaselog 106186 14
rm -f libgp.a
building
/gnu/store/6iq4r2di3p6111xy5b2mg5b5ddbma5hw-graphviz-7.0.1.tar.xz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/b323ixrn8h7yb2pjjvw3vy75rd4w0pab-gts-0.7.6.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/r0d0j1a7d4g101x1maxdfpwxi6531y7d-guile-avahi-0.4.1-checkout.drv...

building
/gnu/store/gh1zcmih6yj1ph0p8xa9swqnxwb0x1di-guile-bytestructures-1.0.10-checkout.drv...

building
/gnu/store/201ch8kyx9gf6ipd5qn4nzf7916qp7js-guile-bzip2-0.1.0.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/0k210zffs4l8igf9raabwpxpwf3fgvim-guile-bytestructures-1.0.10.drv...

building
/gnu/store/cpfbkn3zir1hfg6afl09zn993csaq3l4-guile-git-0.9.0-checkout.drv...
building
/gnu/store/prnh5f0pcaf0gzc9l5fysckcaq74n482-guile-bzip2-0.1.0.drv...
building
/gnu/store/vzi9r8glj16kkkqp4gvxlngpj33p0s5x-guile-gnutls-4.0.0.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/6y95zxhp7jjicf2llmn92c2yjsmvxji2-guile-json-3.5.0.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/dms4jl8bchdcyywv7m6rh392h65yhy9y-guile-json-4.7.3.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/nbwgk76m100p3gn38y3hw3p7803yaygk-guile-json-3.5.0.drv...
building
/gnu/store/z7k9w1x72agawg5fymlmpddknrwblv65-guile-json-4.7.3.drv...
building
/gnu/store/6b6cda4dy8h7d1mil1p0p0si15lwapa2-guile-lib-0.2.8.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/w5wmh2v9wbg6f3r82wiq43vir3f0g81m-guile-lzlib-0.3.0.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/0042vp2ash8v8ragy02p6g5r9qarwqa6-guile-lib-0.2.8.tar.zst.drv...
building
/gnu/store/5gl3mw6mc9klv81vn3hyjrci9gp6zav4-guile-lzma-0.1.1.tar.gz.drv...
building /gnu/store/2cb9ymw68jisafkh8r3348ybkg7105nw-guile-lib-0.2.8.drv...
| 'check' phasebuild-log 111662 4096
html->shtml "&#X42" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** "B")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "&42;" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** "&42;")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml
"aaa&copy;bbb&amp;ccc&lt;ddd&&gt;eee&#42;fff&#1000;ggg&#x5a;hhh" #:strict?
'unset)
==> (**TOP** "aaa" (**ENTITY** "additional" "copy") "bbb&ccc<ddd&>eee*fff" (
**ENTITY** "additional-char" "1000") "gggZhhh")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<IMG src=\
"http://pics.ebay.com/aw/pics/listings/ebayLogo_38x16.gif\"
<http://pics.ebay.com/aw/pics/listings/ebayLogo_38x16.gif\> border=0
width=\"38\" height=\"16\" HSPACE=5 VSPACE=0\">2</FONT>" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (img (@ (src
"http://pics.ebay.com/aw/pics/listings/ebayLogo_38x16.gif"
<http://pics.ebay.com/aw/pics/listings/ebayLogo_38x16.gif>) (border "0")
(width "38") (height "16") (hspace "5") (vspace "0"))) "2")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<aaa bbb=ccc\"ddd>eee" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (aaa (@ (bbb "ccc") (ddd)) "eee"))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<aaa bbb=ccc \"ddd>eee" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (aaa (@ (bbb "ccc") (ddd)) "eee"))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<HTML><Head><Title>My Title</Title></Head><Body
BGColor=\"white\" Foo=42>This is a <B><I>bold-italic</B></I> test of
</Erk>broken HTML.<br>Yes it is.</Body></HTML>" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (html (head (title "My Title")) (body (@ (bgcolor "white")
(foo "42")) "This is a " (b (i "bold-italic")) " test of " "broken HTML."
(br) "Yes it is.")))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC \"-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN\" \
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd\"
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd\>>" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (**DECL** DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0
Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd>))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<html xmlns=\"http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml\"
<http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml\> xml:lang=\"en\" lang=\"en\">" #:strict?
'unset)
==> (**TOP** (html (@ (xmlns "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
<http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml>) (lang "en") (lang "en"))))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<html:html xmlns:html=\"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40\"
<http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40\>><html:head><html:title>Frobnostication</html:title></html:head><html:body><html:p>Moved
to <html:a href=\"http://frob.com\"
<http://frob.com\>>here.</html:a></html:p></html:body></html:html>"
#:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (html (@ (xmlns:html "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"
<http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40>)) (head (title "Frobnostication")) (body
(p "Moved to " (a (@ (href "http://frob.com" <http://frob.com>))
"here.")))))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<RESERVATION xmlns:HTML=\"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40\"
<http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40\>><NAME
HTML:CLASS=\"largeSansSerif\">Layman, A</NAME><SEAT CLASS=\"Y\"
HTML:CLASS=\"largeMonotype\">33B</SEAT><HTML:A
HREF=\"/cgi-bin/ResStatus\">Check
Status</HTML:A><DEPARTURE>1997-05-24T07:55:00+1</DEPARTURE></RESERVATION>"
#:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (reservation (@ (xmlns:HTML "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"
<http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40>)) (name (@ (class "largeSansSerif"))
"Layman, A") (seat (@ (class "Y") (class "largeMonotype")) "33B") (a (@
(href "/cgi-bin/ResStatus")) "Check Status") (departure
"1997-05-24T07:55:00+1")))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml
"<html><head><title></title><title>whatever</title></head><body><a
href=\"url\">link</a><p align=center><ul compact style=\"aa\"><p>BLah<!--
comment <comment> --> <i> italic <b> bold <tt> ened </i> still &lt; bold
</b></body><P> But not done yet..." #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (html (head (title) (title "whatever")) (body (a (@ (href
"url")) "link") (p (@ (align "center")) (ul (@ (compact) (style "aa")))) (p
"BLah" (**COMMENT** " comment <comment> ") " " (i " italic " (b " bold "
(tt " ened "))) " still < bold ")) (p " But not done yet...")))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\"?>" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (**PI** xml "version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\""))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<?php php_info(); ?>" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (**PI** php "php_info(); "))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<?php php_info(); ?" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (**PI** php "php_info(); ?"))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<?php php_info(); " #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (**PI** php "php_info(); "))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<?foo bar ? baz > blort ?>" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (**PI** foo "bar ? baz > blort "))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<?foo b?>x" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (**PI** foo "b") "x")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<?foo ?>x" #:strict?@ build-log 111662 4096
 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (**PI** foo "") "x")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<?foo ?>x" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (**PI** foo "") "x")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<?foo?>x" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (**PI** foo "") "x")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<?f?>x" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (**PI** f "") "x")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<??>x" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (**PI** #f "") "x")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<?>x" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (**PI** #f ">x"))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<foo bar=\"baz\">blort" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (foo (@ (bar "baz")) "blort"))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<foo bar='baz'>blort" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (foo (@ (bar "baz")) "blort"))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<foo bar=\"baz'>blort" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (foo (@ (bar "baz'>blort"))))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<foo bar='baz\">blort" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (foo (@ (bar "baz\">blort"))))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<p>A</p><script>line0 <\nline1\n<line2></script><p>B</p>"
#:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (p "A") (script "line0 <\n" "line1\n" "<line2>") (p "B"))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp>a<b>c</XMP>d" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a<b>c") "d")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<XMP>a<b>c</xmp>d" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a<b>c") "d")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp>a<b>c</foo:xmp>d" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a<b>c") "d")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<foo:xmp>a<b>c</xmp>d" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a<b>c") "d")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<foo:xmp>a<b>c</foo:xmp>d" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a<b>c") "d")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<foo:xmp>a<b>c</bar:xmp>d" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a<b>c") "d")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp>a</b>c</xmp>d" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a</b>c") "d")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp>a</b >c</xmp>d" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a</b >c") "d")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp>a</ b>c</xmp>d" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a</ b>c") "d")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp>a</ b >c</xmp>d" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a</ b >c") "d")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp>a</b:x>c</xmp>d" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a</b:x>c") "d")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp>a</b::x>c</xmp>d" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a</b::x>c") "d")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp>a</b:::x>c</xmp>d" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a</b:::x>c") "d")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp>a</b:>c</xmp>d" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a</b:>c") "d")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp>a</b::>c</xmp>d" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a</b::>c") "d")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp>a</xmp:b>c</xmp>d" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a</xmp:b>c") "d")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<P>real1</P>\n<XMP>\nalpha\n<P>fake</P>\nbravo\n</XMP
\n<P>real2</P>" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (p "real1") "\n" (xmp "\n" "alpha\n" "<P>fake</P>\n"
"bravo\n") (p "real2"))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml
"<P>real1</P>\n<XMP>\nalpha\n<P>fake</P>\nbravo\n</XMP\n<P>real2</P>"
#:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (p "real1") "\n" (xmp "\n" "alpha\n" "<P>fake</P>\n"
"bravo\n") (p "real2"))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp>a</xmp>x" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a") "x")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp>a\n</xmp>x" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a\n") "x")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp></xmp>x" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp) "x")
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp>a</xmp" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a"))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp>a</xm" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a</xm"))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp>a</x" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a</x"))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp>a</" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a</"))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp>a<" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a<"))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp>a" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp "a"))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp>" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp x=42 " #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp (@ (x "42"))))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp x= " #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp (@ (x))))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp x " #:strict@ build-log 111662 2191
? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp (@ (x))))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<xmp x" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (xmp (@ (x))))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<script>xxx" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (script "xxx"))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<script/>xxx" #:strict? 'unset)
==> (**TOP** (script) "xxx")
;; Passed.

(shtml->html '(p))
==> "<p></p>"
;; Passed.

(shtml->html '(p "CONTENT"))
==> "<p>CONTENT</p>"
;; Passed.

(shtml->html '(br))
==> "<br />"
;; Passed.

(shtml->html '(br "CONTENT"))
==> "<br />"
;; Passed.

(shtml->html '(hr (@ (clear "all"))))
==> "<hr clear=\"all\" />"
;; Passed.

(shtml->html '(hr (@ (noshade))))
==> "<hr noshade />"
;; Passed.

(shtml->html '(hr (@ (noshade #t))))
==> "<hr noshade />"
;; Passed.

(shtml->html '(hr (@ (noshade "noshade"))))
==> "<hr noshade=\"noshade\" />"
;; Passed.

(shtml->html '(hr (@ (aaa "bbbccc"))))
==> "<hr aaa=\"bbbccc\" />"
;; Passed.

(shtml->html '(hr (@ (aaa "bbb'ccc"))))
==> "<hr aaa=\"bbb'ccc\" />"
;; Passed.

(shtml->html '(hr (@ (aaa "bbb\"ccc"))))
==> "<hr aaa='bbb\"ccc' />"
;; Passed.

(shtml->html '(hr (@ (aaa "bbb\"ccc'ddd"))))
==> "<hr aaa=\"bbb&quot;ccc'ddd\" />"
;; Passed.

(shtml->html '(**PI** xml "version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\""))
==> "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\"?>"
;; Passed.

(shtml->html '(**DECL** DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0
Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd>))
==> "<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC \"-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN\" \
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd\"
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd\>>"
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<body><blockquote><p>foo</p>\n</blockquote></body>" #:strict?
'unset)
==> (**TOP** (body (blockquote (p "foo") "\n")))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<body><blockquote><p>foo</p>\n</blockquote></body>" #:strict?
#f)
==> (**TOP** (body (blockquote) (p "foo") "\n"))
;; Passed.

(html->shtml "<body><blockquote><p>foo\n</blockquote></body>" #:strict?
'unset)
==> (**TOP** (body (blockquote (p "foo\n"))))
;; Passed.

*** All Tests PASSED ***   Passed: 128   Failed: 0

Running test suite: main-suite ----------------------------------------

Running test suite: <test-xml-pragmatic>-suite ------------------------
Running test case: test-all

1 run, 0 failed
building
/gnu/store/g95c7llk3vg24azcsw8z72fzwqyms4pl-guile-lzma-0.1.1.drv...
building
/gnu/store/yi47xkpjm4zrxq8p7n9dzmxxz5008k35-guile-quickcheck-0.1.0.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/zglz465fks32i470hqh8lpgsqc1kvidy-guile-semver-0.1.1.tar.gz.drv...

building
/gnu/store/dzglfcrbgx3y8pv7y05p5p7nf525wf3z-guile-quickcheck-0.1.0.drv...
building
/gnu/store/bl739zxb8vshxzw1immri427rq9j95ql-guile-semver-0.1.1.drv...
building
/gnu/store/yidqjp6gpzaiq3idbxwjizny68fdm38v-disarchive-0.6.0.drv...
building
/gnu/store/c7336kcfr1bgcnm7w7nn0csdpr7sfm9z-guile-sqlite3-0.1.3-checkout.drv...

building
/gnu/store/ia8imgknl5xqc5r0sj91rw3qclsvjhb0-guile-ssh-0.18.0-checkout.drv...

building
/gnu/store/c28rrjji6rfx0rlz709cw25vapqc2209-guile-zlib-0.2.2.tar.gz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/x3z0xwhlfnq8ay1dsgih4dkdh171y6y7-guile-zstd-0.1.1-checkout.drv...

building
/gnu/store/yp8x6vdp9h9arq88k34ak886lkhg3d35-guile-zlib-0.2.2.drv...
building
/gnu/store/laky95dv4wi2xamjraic01lcfh717iar-guix-1.4.0-35.a9239a7-checkout.drv...

|ild-log 117680 11
Backtrace:
/build-log 117680 18
In ice-9/eval.scm:@ build-log 117680 1

|ild-log 117680 3
In @ build-log 117680 29
guix/build/download-nar.scm:
\Backtrace:
          14 (primitive-load
"/gnu/store/4vjxgghmszajwmlmrzblaybcwln31cgg-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 13 (_ _)
    159:9 12 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?)
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 11 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 10 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In guix/store.scm:
  2212:24  9 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.100 3faa9760a0>
#<procedure 3f8fd077d0 at guix/self.scm:1366:2 ?> ?)
   2040:8  8 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 3faa9760a0>)
In guix/gexp.scm:
   300:22  7 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 3faa9760a0>)
   1228:2  6 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 3faa9760a0>)
   1095:2  5 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 3faa9760a0>)
    936:4  4 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 3faa9760a0>)
In guix/store.scm:
  2097:12  3 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 3faa9760a0>)
   1434:5  2 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.100 3faa9760a0>
#<procedure 3f8a573020 at guix/store.scm?> ?)
  1450:15  1 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 3faa9760a0>
("/gnu/store/mzlnwl71221hvygxd2vbsamcvmc7skwc-guix-daemon?" ?) ?)
  1450:15  0 (loop #f)

guix/store.scm:1450:15: In procedure loop:
ERROR:
  1. &store-protocol-error:
      message: "build of
`/gnu/store/mzlnwl71221hvygxd2vbsamcvmc7skwc-guix-daemon-1.4.0-35.a9239a7.drv'
failed"
      status: 1
\guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/4vjxgghmszajwmlmrzblaybcwln31cgg-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"f3a8c28f3f7b5daf95e11826b7cada713c8bfef3"; system: "riscv64-linux";
host version: "1.4.0+154701.013cc1952a8.1708-c3078f"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>
<[email-masked]>.