Subject: bug#77542: closed ([PATCH python-team 00/38] Further patches on python-team.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2025 21:08:03 +0000

Your bug report

#77542: [PATCH python-team 00/38] Further patches on python-team. 

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
77542: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=77542
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: [PATCH python-team 00/38] Further patches on python-team.
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2025 22:07:20 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I've fixed some failing packages in the chain but have no chance to
check how to deal with these two:
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> ./pre-inst-env guix build -M8 -P1 -k clipper2 -P1 python-poetry-core@2
 -P1 string-view-lite -P1 autokey -P1 labelme -P1 mageck -P1
 python-attr -P1 python-bed-reader -P1 python-botorch -P1
 python-country-converter -P1 python-crontab -P1 python-django-rq -P1
 python-duniterpy -P1 python-flask-seasurf -P1 python-furl -P1
 python-gpytorch -P1 python-itemloaders -P1 python-lcapy -P1
 python-linear-operator -P1 python-pgmpy -P1 python-pgpy -P1
 python-port-for -P1 python-property-cached -P1 python-pyro4 -P1
 python-pysnptools -P1 python-pytensor -P1 python-pytorch-geometric -P1
 python-qasync -P1 python-rq -P1 python-rq-scheduler -P1 python-serpent
 -P1 python-stone -P1 python-vaex-core -P1 scregseg 2>&1 | grep "drv failed"

build of /gnu/store/bcj5hy335qcx92w6jb7f68a7759dbvs7-silkaj-0.10.0.drv failed
build of /gnu/store/mr1pl70mgjwh7m1lark373crk5pl1lys-python-django-3.1.14.drv failed
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

* python-django-3.1.14
Maybe we can get read of it?

* silkaj-0.10.0
Requires a fresh https://github.com/python-pendulum/pendulum, requires
Rust, fails to build due to https://github.com/python-pendulum/pendulum/issues/857

Pushed to python-team.

--
Oleg

Subject: [PATCH python-team 00/38] Further patches on python-team.
From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2025 21:06:56 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

As usual. A few notes:
- clipper2 was added for cura IIRC, which requires it but isn't ready yet / requires more work.
- I couldn't test python-pytensor update because of build times, so it might still break.

Nicolas Graves (38):
  gnu: Add clipper2.
  gnu: labelme: Add missing native-inputs.
  gnu: scregseg: Add missing native-inputs.
  gnu: autokey: Add missing native-inputs.
  gnu: mageck: Add missing native-inputs.
  gnu: python-pytroch-geometric: Skip failing tests.
  gnu: Add string-view-lite.
  gnu: python-pytensor: Update to 2.30.1.
  gnu: python-vaex-core: Update to 4.17.1.
  gnu: Remove pybind11-2.3.
  gnu: python-property-cached: Fix build.
  gnu: python-attr: Update to 0.3.2.
  gnu: python-serpent: Update to 1.41.
  gnu: python-pyro4: Update to 4.82.
  gnu: python-lcapy: Add missing native-inputs.
  gnu: python-linear-operator: Update to 0.6.
  gnu: gpytorch: Remove uneeded inputs.
  gnu: python-botorch: Add missing native-inputs.
  gnu: python-gpytorch: Update to 1.14.
  gnu: python-botorch: Update to 0.13.0.
  gnu: python-pgmpy: Update to 1.0.0.
  gnu: python-qasync: Ignore failing test.
  gnu: python-bed-reader: Fix build and enable tests.
  gnu: python-pysnptools: Fix build and enable tests.
  gnu: Add python-poetry-core-next.
  gnu: python-duniterpy: Update to 1.2.1.
  gnu: python-pgpy: Fix tests.
  gnu: python-furl: Update to 2.1.4.
  gnu: python-rq: Update to 2.3.1.
  gnu: python-crontab: Update to 3.2.0.
  gnu: python-stone: Update to 3.3.9.
  gnu: python-rq-scheduler: Update to 0.14.
  gnu: python-port-for: Update to 0.7.4.
  gnu: Remove python-cookies.
  gnu: python-django-rq: Update to 3.0.0.
  gnu: python-flask-seasurf: Update to 2.0.0.
  gnu: python-country-converter: Add missing native-input.
  gnu: python-itemloaders: Update to 1.3.2.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   3 +
 gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm               | 280 ++++++++++++++----
 gnu/packages/cpp.scm                          |  56 +++-
 gnu/packages/databases.scm                    |  67 +++--
 gnu/packages/django.scm                       |  28 +-
 gnu/packages/engineering.scm                  |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/finance.scm                      |  40 +--
 gnu/packages/image-processing.scm             |   3 +-
 gnu/packages/iso-codes.scm                    |   3 +-
 gnu/packages/machine-learning.scm             |  56 ++--
 .../python-bed-reader-use-store-samples.patch | 147 +++++++++
 .../python-property-cached-asyncio-3_11.patch | 201 +++++++++++++
 .../python-vaex-core-fix-tsl-use.patch        |  67 +++++
 gnu/packages/python-build.scm                 |  10 +
 gnu/packages/python-crypto.scm                |  15 +-
 gnu/packages/python-science.scm               |  87 +++---
 gnu/packages/python-web.scm                   |  60 ++--
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm                   | 186 ++++++------
 gnu/packages/statistics.scm                   |  16 +-
 19 files changed, 987 insertions(+), 342 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-bed-reader-use-store-samples.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-property-cached-asyncio-3_11.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-vaex-core-fix-tsl-use.patch

-- 
2.49.0